Who's that actress?
She's kinda cute :ehh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
White and Black are not colors of people. They are value judgements.

"Acting Black" is stealing, cursing, poor grammar, all the bad shyt..

"Acting White" is good credit, reading books, obeying laws.. all the good shyt.

If you are tricked into denying all the good shyt cause you think it belongs to other races.. then psychological warfare has defeated you. And us.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this

i love dogs and i'm not finna have one lick my lips and tongue on purpose.

or im not finna add raisons to a salad to add some "kick" to it.

i do hike, i did snowboard, i skate, listen to music that would be considered "white".

black people should need to stop policing each other over irrelevant shyt. you wanna call a dude corny? do so cause he's moving weight on the streets or spinning blocks. not cause he's playing chess online or likes KoRn

Yea that raisin shyt is some white people shyt.

Hiking is not white. Sure they've capitalized and sold the most hiking gear and charge the most for some destination spots but it ain't white. Skateboarding ain't white. Plenty of dope black skaters young and old.

Playing chess ain't white people shyt, people all over the world play chess, skateboard and hike.

This isn't directed toward you at all, but you can tell a lot about a person when they say shyt like that.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
It's killing the creativity and potential business or ideas that could bring us together

Imagine black folks investing in ski resorts or farm land

Seeing your brothers doing different things and leaving with a more dynamic mindset
Muggle shyt.:troll:(needs a remix with a lightning shaped scar)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yea that raisin shyt is some white people shyt.

Hiking is not white. Sure they've capitalized and sold the most hiking gear and charge the most for some destination spots but it ain't white. Skateboarding ain't white. Plenty of dope black skaters young and old.

Playing chess ain't white people shyt, people all over the world play chess, skateboard and hike.

This isn't directed toward you at all, but you can tell a lot about a person when they say shyt like that.

Facts at the bolded.
I've really considered the fact that you don't need much more than $130 to get a quality complete board plus the cool factor around skateboarding and skate fashion to be one of the reasons alot more Black people have gravitated towards it in the past than in the 90s.

In the 90s, being a Black skateboarder we got called "white boy" "oreo" and all that stuff.
I'll add, people like Pharell, Tyler the Creator, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Wayne, Lupe also gave skateboarding props which made it cooler amongst black youth.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t mind investing but fukk that cold nikka. I ain’t going in that cold

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I have a cow and some chickens….white people shyt though
C04-EC054-F79-F-4-C7-B-9211-7-DB5-AA887-F89.png

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
With all the white people here, i've never seen that in my life. Maybe it's a rich white sport like polo or something?
Maybe. I learned about it while playing Little League Baseball. Coaches were the Chief and Assistant Chief of Police, both Italian, and I played/went to school with their kids.​

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
When we say white people shyt we're talking about swimming with sharks, base jumping and whatnot

Why invest in a ski resort if 99% of the clientele gonna be white people?

I'd rather open up some type of venue where black folk will frequent.

I've been wanting to open up a spot with a nice big dance floor and host Steppin' events on the weekends
:flabbynsick: