We have to stop viewing things as WHITE people shyt

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
From an entrepreneurial stand point it does good to expand your mind to different possibilities and ideas

IT can be transferred and manipulated to fit into black culture or whatever culture you're apart
Nvm I see the inspiration behind this thread I think. Yeah I’m on board for not shaming but again something like soccer will never be associated with black even though plenty of non FBAs are fans of it, it’s going to always globally be a Latin American thing. But you might be into something I could be wrong I know speed is a top streamer and he rocks with soccer heavy but one dude isn’t going to change that. Even at a career standpoint I can see more brehs in hockey if they had the resources for it and lacrosse. But it’s a number game at the end of the day. Too many whites and not enough of us to spread around to dominate at these kinds of things

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
No lie, I remember there was a huge self hating phase back then

Like if you played guitar and to a lesser extent other instruments and it wasn’t for church you would get clowned relentlessly for being white.

Now brehs are back on that multi-instrumental wave. Now that brehs can have curls and naps in their hair without getting clowned (as long as you get regular fresh cuts) shyt got a little better

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know who says farming is white people shyt but for all my engineers I have a problem that with a solution could make billions

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Things will never change for black people as a collective until hood/street culture is no longer the dominant image of what we see of ourselves , especially a segment of young black boys.

Hood/street culture keeps you in a box. A mental cage.

So many black people wanna let loose, be adventurous and do things outside the box but the hood mentality prevents that.

Some dudes can't even loosen up, crack a smile or act goofy without feeling awkward because the hood mentality tells them that they must be "hard" 24/7

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Things will never change for black people as a collective until hood/street culture is no longer the dominant image of what we see of ourselves , especially a segment of young black boys.

Hood/street culture keeps you in a box. A mental cage.

So many black people wanna let loose, be adventurous and do things outside the box but the hood mentality prevents that.

Some dudes can't even loosen up, crack a smile or act goofy without feeling awkward because the hood mentality tells them that they must be "hard" 24/7
I see why this place doesn’t open registration much :heh:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
It's killing the creativity and potential business or ideas that could bring us together

Imagine black folks investing in ski resorts or farm land

Seeing your brothers doing different things and leaving with a more dynamic mindset My great grandpa side of the family owned a farm in Pennsylvania from the early 1910s all the way to the present day.

There’s plenty of Black farmers though. My great grandpa side of the family been owning and managing a farm in rural Pennsylvania since the early 1910s.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's killing the creativity and potential business or ideas that could bring us together

Imagine black folks investing in ski resorts or farm land

Seeing your brothers doing different things and leaving with a more dynamic mindset

:beli:Gonna act like the government hasnt thwarted black farmers, their land, etc.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
:unimpressed: U know damn when we say white people shyt, we're talking about shyt like this

BZszd2EIUAA6r3k.jpg

4d54263b22a2966b6422f37ac3b3e3dd.jpg