We Got Motherland Thots Out Here Twerkin?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You're wrong about this breh. I'll never forget that coming of age moment in 8th or 9th grade when school dances and house parties went from innocent two stepping to twerking in the same way that girls twerk today. I'm 31.

These dudes actually think twerking started in the 2000s :mjlol:

I saw the same thing in middle School breh. We'd be in the back making beats on the desk and freestyling while the girls are having twerk offs :blessed:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Africans, from Africa.

generally speaking ofcourse

but i dont want to derail this thread too much :datazz:
Conservative in what way? Africa has numerous polyamorous societies, numerous groups adorned in their natural resources of gold like the Asante, various people with internationally known song and dance like Ghanians, or more specific African story tellers like the Griots. Isolated perhaps, but really no African people are "conservative" unless they've been subject to western influence or arab invasion.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conservative in what way? Africa has numerous polyamorous societies, numerous groups adorned in their natural resources of gold like the Asante, various people with internationally known song and dance like Ghanians, or more specific African story tellers like the Griots. Isolated perhaps, but really no African people are "conservative" unless they've been subject to western influence or arab invasion.
I dont know what you're talking about breh.....

Western influence on the continent is relatively recent and imo it's probably made the continent more liberal if you ask me.

Just judging on the stories I've heard from my older relatives

EDIT mean conservative and liberal are subjective BUT in comparison to what we consider conservative right now, most precolonial african societies were extremely conservative and Patriarchal. The matriarchal systems(i.e. more 'liberal') were Constantly fukked with

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
nikkas is so dumb

They thought nikkas in America just start twerking one day out the blue :comeon:

DIPshyt yall making it seem like these woman are doing ceremonial dances. These are african women twerking for african rappers. No different from the black women twerking for 2 chainz
:camby:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
What do you mean when twerking became a thing :dahell:

You think broads just started shaking their asses in the social media era :mjlol:

Chicks were popping ass in class in the 90s. Chicks used to have booty shaking competitions in the back of the class :whew:

They still weren't like;

giphy.gif

"Just holding it down for african culture :blessed: "
:francis: