We Got Motherland Thots Out Here Twerkin?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Stop it. Blacks in America weren't looking at Africa when twerking became a thing

What do you mean when twerking became a thing :dahell:

You think broads just started shaking their asses in the social media era :mjlol:

Chicks were popping ass in class in the 90s. Chicks used to have booty shaking competitions in the back of the class :whew:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
"turned" lol
get over yourself
be like me saying Africans turned house music, dancehall, rap and rnb into something "juvenile" and "unartistic"
Not really, tenuous comparison. Read my comments in context, you're always too quick into your feelings

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I miss the days when Black women actually knew how to dance.:francis:

I was also under the impression that women in Africa were suppose to be in great shape, a lot of the women in the video looked just as fat as women over here.:huhldup:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean when twerking became a thing :dahell:

You think broads just started shaking their asses in the social media era :mjlol:

Chicks were popping ass in class in the 90s. Chicks used to have booty shaking competitions in the back of the class :whew:
yes. Girls shaking ass is nothing new. Twerking is a recent trend though. Girls were NOT moving their ass like that regularly. That's just false.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
yes. Girls shaking ass is nothing new. Twerking is a recent trend though. Girls were NOT moving their ass like that regularly. That's just false.

Breh how old are you :mjlol:

Please believe twerking isn't something new. The same shyt y'all see on Twitter and IG I used to see broads doing at block parties and basement parties in NY.