We got London on da track: The 2022 Atlanta Falcons OFFICIAL Season thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lot of sites have the Falcons as the worst team this year. I don’t think they’ll be that bad tbh. We have some good skill players, and one of the best CBs in the league. Only thing that will hold them back this year is QB play & lack of difference makers on the OL & DL.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Lot of sites have the Falcons as the worst team this year. I don’t think they’ll be that bad tbh. We have some good skill players, and one of the best CBs in the league. Only thing that will hold them back this year is QB play & lack of difference makers on the OL & DL.
I’m more worried about the WR’s getting separation.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What are y’all boys predictions for the season?

I don’t see more than 5 wins based on the current roster and lack of talent and depth in the trenches, but I do think they’ll be well coached and play in a lot of competitive games. I just don’t think you’re getting very far with Mariota as your starting QB…there’s a reason he’s been a backup the past several seasons

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

I don’t see more than 5 wins based on the current roster and lack of talent and depth in the trenches, but I do think they’ll be well coached and play in a lot of competitive games. I just don’t think you’re getting very far with Mariota as your starting QB…there’s a reason he’s been a backup the past several seasons
As long as we don’t start the season 0-5 :mjcry:

Last edited:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got us any where from 6-9 depending on how injury luck hits. Mariota as a starter went 3-9 his first year and has basically been slightly above .500 since. If London hits the ground running like a top 10 pick should this will be the best set of weapons he’s ever had. Matt was great for us and I don’t want to disrespect him but I feel like we’re going from like the 13th best QB to like the 17th best. Mariota had a nerve injury affecting his grip his last year in Tennessee so I think he’s had time to rest and get ready

O-line depth is a serious problem but now that mayfield is outta there they should at least not be terrible so that’s where the luck comes in. Secondary should be strong but Pees is gonna have to manufacture a pass rush which he’s pretty adept at doing, again we’re depending on luck since the depth up front on defense isn’t good here either.