"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
They need to figure something out with Wentz too, the whole storyline from the bye week was that Wentz took this time to reflect and saw that he needed to be smart and not be so aggressive in trying to make those Superman plays

Now the offensive can't even score 20 fukking points against the Giants :mindblown:. I swear it aint no balance with this team

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
They need to figure something out with Wentz too, the whole storyline from the bye week was that Wentz took this time to reflect and saw that he needed to be smart and not be so aggressive in trying to make those Superman plays

Now the offensive can't even score 20 fukking points against the Giants :mindblown:. I swear it aint no balance with this team

The Littles defense is really solid in all honesty

Wentz wasn't a big prob yest. It was the defensive and offensive playcalling. We ran the ball well, but didn't run enough, and didn't run enough play action. We run plays just to run them, no purpose behind the playcalling.

We need more emotional leadership on the team too.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

The offensive playcalling is stale :unimpressed:.

I wasnt buying the hype about Reich but I saw the Colts offense on Thursday Night, I saw that same energy and imaginatiom in 2017 with the Eagles and watching the Eagles offense ever since he left even when Nick Foles was here. The shyt looks bland asf for a few years now.

Slow starts and inability to convert on third downs has been chronic with this offense ever since Reich left.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
On a side note, Jason Peters is a really selfish player. U got Sua Opeta and Matt Pryor starting yesterday. Which should never be the case.

Brooks gets hurt and they sign u to play RG, whichbu agree to. That piece of shyt, asked for a pay raise and got it to play left tackle when Dillard got hurt. Not hating on the hustle there. Peters naturally gets hurt of course, then Mailata has played decently for weeks at LT while u were injured

and now his azz suddenly cant move to lg or rg so we dont see fukking Matt Pryor or Sua Opeta out there. Isnt the team better when u are at guard and Mailata is out there at LT even though at this point u are slightly better at LT than Mailata but are way way better than fukking Pryor and Opeta at guard?

U know why Kelce was struggling yesterday cause he was overcompensating to help Opeta and Pryor on those pass protections inside!!!. And how many shot guns did Doug call in that game after seeing that :mindblown:

This team's stupidity knows no bounds.

Last edited:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

I wasnt buying the hype about Reich but I saw the Colts offense on Thursday Night, I saw that same energy and imaginatiom in 2017 with the Eagles and watching the Eagles offense ever since he left even when Nick Foles was here. The shyt looks bland asf for a few years now.

Slow starts and inability to convert on third downs has been chronic with this offense ever since Reich left.
I was hoping Reich would flop as a HC in Indy and come byke home:mjcry:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

this bozo doug never calls plays to move the pocket with a fukking QB thats great at throwing on the run. :dead: @ all the flack we gave groh, doug is the only constant left in our shytty offense play calling and game planning. its unrealistic to call for his job because we all know theres 0% chance hes getting fired this year even if he lost out but boy that 2017 mystique is long gone.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

I watched the Colts game on Thurs & also noticed the diff in creativity, purpose, formations, and timing of certain calls.

I've been saying for the past few yrs that the prob with our offense is playcalling.