"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Someone explain to me what exactly is Doug Coaching. He never has his team ready after bye weeks. The same clueless and undisciplined BS every damn season. He's only won 1 game after a bye since he's been here.

Shoot him and the entire coaching staff into the sun.

Blow this shyt up!!!. Im tired of this group.

Somebody else needs to win this division so there is nothing to hold on to. Massive changes need to happen.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this team should remove itself from the playoffs at this point iff they some how make it
this is disgusting
no excuses

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm simply perplexed at why they just won't let Hurts air it out when they put him in the game. Its literally a waste of a down and everyone knows what's coming. It's not like Hurts isn't capable...

This game really exposed how horrible our coaching staff is. Doug included..

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
a lot healthier this week... wonder what the excuses will be now :francis:

ill stand on the thought that i believe this just isnt a good football team at all... dudes jumping ahead talking about the 5 game stretch coming up like the 2020 eagles are good enough to be an auto W vs the giants. they lowkey might be the best team in division, definitely the best defense in the division. 6 wins will win this garbage ass division but dont be shocked when we go 1-4 in this upcoming stretch. those dallas and washington games will decide if we win the division to get raped in the wildcard.

but anyway im putting A LOT of this on coaching, doug has been sus ALL YEAR and parts of last year. 1-4 in bye weeks now. schwartz needs the boot with his dumbass schemes with no LBs. that whole 10 people at the table in the offensive coaching room is a fukking disaster, theres zero innovation on offense.

wentz did a better job protecting the football this week but he was off and inaccurate as fukk for much of the game. daniel jones outplayed the fukk outta him with some beautiful throws and scrambles. sanders/scott showed out but as usual, not enough running the ball.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Someone explain to me what exactly is Doug Coaching. He never has his team ready after bye weeks. The same clueless and undisciplined BS every damn season. He's only won 1 game after a bye since he's been here.

Shoot him and the entire coaching staff into the sun.
the team might need to hire an offensive coordinator. Its either that or fire the whole coaching staff

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
They talk all this, well we did extra practices during the bye week... and this is the result

They look unprepared and confused every single week dating back to last season.

It’s getting old

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
They talk all this, well we did extra practices during the bye week... and this is the result

They look unprepared and confused every single week dating back to last season.

It’s getting old
Y'all been kicking our ass for a minute so I'll take any way I can get it at this point. I see Wentz taking a lot of heat (rightfully so), but when is Pederson gonna be held accountable? When is that QB guru gonna start guruing

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I am closer to wanting EVERYONE GONE

I been on the fukk Howie train but I am closer to fukk Wentz and Doug...get rid of them both

i cant take Wentz inaccurate passes...I know accuracy wasnt his calling card but this shyt is ridiculous
Doug play calling is suspect but more than that...the eagles seem undisciplined- he isnt the offensive mastermind yet he demands to call plays

most of the HC who are the OC and call plays- they are also the designer and mastermind of the offense ie Andy Reid, Mcvay Sean Peyton etc