"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
It sounds good, and it always feels good to vent, but a chunk of that simply isn't realistic.

- Howie & Doug aren't getting fired for their first losing season since 2016, no matter how ugly it gets
- Wentz has a $60m dead cap hit next season, he isn't going anywhere until at least 2022. He's gonna see every snap of this season until he either gets hurt or we reach late December and they give Hurts a mathematically eliminated game or two

Now deadline trades are realistic, if they reach November 3rd sitting at 1-7, 2-6, etc. they'll definitely shop some players. Ertz makes the most sense and he should easily be able to fetch a 2nd and change.

Your right- and that is the sad part because last season was a mirage- we knew that team wasnt any good....There is more of a case to remove Howie than Doug but Doug is not without blame-

The only "quick fix" I can MAYBE see is stripping Howie of GM duties and keeping him as an exec and hiring a GM. The problem there is a GM usually wants his own coach and maybe his own QB (if he doesnt like Wentz but some maybe turned on to try and ressurect Wentz)

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
For me, Schwartz needs to leave he's first on my list to leave

Now I'm livid with the coaching staff and Howie drafting but I'm willing to give some leeway since the whole Covid shyt fukked the off-season bit teams are not this bad. This will be out first losing season

And on top of this, we only 2 games out from winning the division if the cowboys lose

Some players need to be benched and released as well

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
For me, Schwartz needs to leave he's first on my list to leave

Now I'm livid with the coaching staff and Howie drafting but I'm willing to give some leeway since the whole Covid shyt fukked the off-season bit teams are not this bad. This will be out first losing season

And on top of this, we only 2 games out from winning the division if the cowboys lose

Some players need to be benched and released as well
Defense is far from the top of the list for our problems

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I say GM, QB , DC , O-line, then the defense ...

the problem is the team is not in sync

when the d-line plays well, secondary is cheeks

when the run game is strong, the pass protection is weak

when we are working the pass short game, stretching the field is non-existent

when the TEs play well, the WRs dont

I can go on & on

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Apparently JJaw and Howie got in a heated argument and he left the field during warm-ups and ended up not playing.

Howie getting into it with everybody

Lurie might send him back to the closet so he can re-gather himself
:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This might be the first time we miss the playoffs in 3 years. shyt is going bad quick.

But I refuse to be one of those annoying ass fire everybody and complaining ass fans that Philly is notorious for :manny:

We see yall next week and I'm sorry breh.... we need this game. This is how we feed our families, yall families, and the league.:wow:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Guess my theory is right. There is a disconnect between Wentz and coaching staff

The playcalling is SUPER CHEEKS...not sure how others can't see it