"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
not sure we'll get Jamarr Chase to be honest

feel like we will fukk it up and grab another player

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I can admit when I'm wrong. :yeshrug:

I HATED the Hurts pick at the time. Now I just wish they'd started him earlier. A really great performance from him. At the very least, Hurts deserves to compete for a starting QB job in the 2021 offseason. And if Wentz can't win that, and they can't trade him, then we'll just have to deal with a backup QB making $135 million.

Gotta get this man a true #1 wide receiver this offseason. And if there's any silver lining to the loss, it's that Ja'Marr Chase is still in play for Philadelphia (they pick #7, per Tankathon). It hurt my soul watching Hopkins make incredible plays, knowing he could have been an Eagle. :mjcry:

now we gotta get him a true #1 eh

the switch up

we haven't had a real #1 in 7 or 8 yrs

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Goerdet could have dove for that deflection, he made 1 step and slapped it after it hit the ground
Overall good game for Hurtz, offense look energized and the oline is less of an issue with his mobility and threat of a run

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oh shyt wait a minute.

I didn't realize that by winning last week, we added 3 new teams to worry about. I've been thinking solely about getting in front of the Chargers and Cowboys. But now we have Texans, Falcons and Panthers in front of us.

Was so blinded by the performance last week that I didn't think to check the standings. fukk... this is even worse than when it was Chargers/Cowboys because neither were going WR.

:francis:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank GAWD you all are playing us next week. :whew:

That should be a win for the Eagles and push you guys down the draft slot. :whew:

Jalen Hurts is going to kill Drop Foot. :picard: