"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I actually want Doug to stay as head coach he seems like a players coach don’t want a dikk head coach fukking up the energy plus he keeps his foot on the gas

BUT I’d hand over the play calling to an actual offensive coordinator ...the right play caller will make us very dangerous

Also watkins can be very very spooky for defenses ...imma peg him my break out player next year

I agree about keeping Doug. His pressers irritate me but overall I think he's a good coach. I just want him to have a competent OC in the room who will challenge him

Daps
Reppin
DOGSET & byrdgang
I'LL PACK WENTZ BAGS FOR HIM.

tenor.gif

This shyt for got me rolling :skip::deadmanny:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
jalen did his thing tonight, wentz shouldn't get another snap this season

but it should be an open competition next year.

Wentz had 4 good games down the stretch last year too :laugh: pressure a lil different when you out there every week

Competition is a lot different too. But we won't go there lol

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i've seen enough, as someone who was defending carson HEAVY during 2018 & 2019, i'm officially 100% ready for the hurts era :blessed: .

my cardinals bet covered AND eagles looked extremely competitive in a loss with no secondary :wow:. team #competitive-losses with another W on the road to a top 5 pick @thashiek :wow:

hurts came through with some big boy poise and nfl throws today, that's our future brehs

Got exactly what I wanted. The team for a second week in a row showed competence.

Young players stepping up and showing out. #17 decided he wanted to be relevant again. :heh:

Our draft position has improved from #6 to #4.. though with two straight wins coming up, we won't see Chase in midnight green. Unless we give Wentz his wish and can use him as a piece to climb a few spots.

And most importantly for our cursed team. No major injuries. :blessed:

#competitivelosses takes no losses :wow:

As for Jalen, once again I don't have much to say. He has demolished expectations so much that I don't know how to respond. I'm just hyped at the possibilities with him as QB1. I probably need to slow down the hype train but I am already expecting a playoff run next season. And that's before I even know what this team will look like. Jalen has been that impressive to me.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I actually want Doug to stay as head coach he seems like a players coach don’t want a dikk head coach fukking up the energy plus he keeps his foot on the gas

BUT I’d hand over the play calling to an actual offensive coordinator ...the right play caller will make us very dangerous

Also watkins can be very very spooky for defenses ...imma peg him my break out player next year
Doug's proven he can be an effective playcaller, he just needs an OC to have a positive impact on the gameplanning/Xs & Os. Very similar to how Sean McVay hired Kevin O'Connell last offseason - he said there was too much on his plate last year without an OC and having O'Connell handle the gameplan/Xs & Os allowed him to get back on track as a playcaller.

100% agree on Doug overall, you can't deny that his teams remain a united front and fight for him to the end. People anonymously talked slick about Carson over the years, hoe ass Scandrick takes shots at Howie every week on FS1, but you never hear any former players throw dirt on Doug. His players love him and it shows.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I can admit when I'm wrong. :yeshrug:

I HATED the Hurts pick at the time. Now I just wish they'd started him earlier. A really great performance from him. At the very least, Hurts deserves to compete for a starting QB job in the 2021 offseason. And if Wentz can't win that, and they can't trade him, then we'll just have to deal with a backup QB making $135 million.

Gotta get this man a true #1 wide receiver this offseason. And if there's any silver lining to the loss, it's that Ja'Marr Chase is still in play for Philadelphia (they pick #7, per Tankathon). It hurt my soul watching Hopkins make incredible plays, knowing he could have been an Eagle. :mjcry:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I can admit when I'm wrong. :yeshrug:

I HATED the Hurts pick at the time. Now I just wish they'd started him earlier. A really great performance from him. At the very least, Hurts deserves to compete for a starting QB job in the 2021 offseason. And if Wentz can't win that, and they can't trade him, then we'll just have to deal with a backup QB making $135 million.

Gotta get this man a true #1 wide receiver this offseason. And if there's any silver lining to the loss, it means Ja'Marr Chase is still in play for Philadelphia. It hurt my soul watching Hopkins make incredible playing, know he could have been an Eagle. :mjcry:

That’s a double edge sword ...we needed Carson to get exposed and show how mids he is for most of the fanbase to accept the QB change ...if we started hurts too soon there would be mad heads crying about not giving Wentz a fair shake ...