"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
jalen did his thing tonight, wentz shouldn't get another snap this season

but it should be an open competition next year.

Wentz had 4 good games down the stretch last year too :laugh: pressure a lil different when you out there every week

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
#Reason 8768856 to hate Doggie P
called two dumb Hail Marys when all you needed was two quick outs to get close then take the shot

That special teams play really killed their chances

Let's find a real coach to go with this QB

He's the future

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
jalen did his thing tonight, wentz shouldn't get another snap this season

but it should be an open competition next year.

Wentz had 4 good games down the stretch last year too :laugh: pressure a lil different when you out there every week

Its no competition bro just the threat of Hurts mobility changes the offense. Get a real OC in here and its on and sailing

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i've seen enough, as someone who was defending carson HEAVY during 2018 & 2019, i'm officially 100% ready for the hurts era :blessed: .

my cardinals bet covered AND eagles looked extremely competitive in a loss with no secondary :wow:. team #competitive-losses with another W on the road to a top 5 pick @thashiek :wow:

hurts came through with some big boy poise and nfl throws today, that's our future brehs

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme tell y'all somethin....

This was THE MOST entertaining game I've watched us play in a LOOOOOONG ass time.

They played with heart, they played with fire, and Jalen played with poise beyond his years.

Proud of their effort today, f'real.

And this game IS NOT this close if Carson starts it....sorry. :manny:
Bru this was the best time we had all year watching a game in here . damn I hate we lost I wanna get in the playoffs but damn there's some light down the road for us.

:salute: Byrd Gang man we outchea

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I actually want Doug to stay as head coach he seems like a players coach don’t want a dikk head coach fukking up the energy plus he keeps his foot on the gas

BUT I’d hand over the play calling to an actual offensive coordinator ...the right play caller will make us very dangerous

Also watkins can be very very spooky for defenses ...imma peg him my break out player next year

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'LL PACK WENTZ BAGS FOR HIM.

tenor.gif