"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

In case yall don't know JT OSullivan has this YT page where he breaks down QBs and does a deep dive into concepts and reads. Its a really great page. He did a super in-depth analysis on Sundays game.
I suggest yall check em out. Usually they aren't that long but it'll be worth the watch I guarantee it (even tho I haven't watched yet)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

In case yall don't know JT OSullivan has this YT page where he breaks down QBs and does a deep dive into concepts and reads. Its a really great page. He did a super in-depth analysis on Sundays game.
I suggest yall check em out. Usually they aren't that long but it'll be worth the watch I guarantee it (even tho I haven't watched yet)

His video on Wentz was the last time he looked like an NFL QB this season, was all downhill after :francis:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We need to be realistic on the future of this team

Graham, Wentz and Ertz need to be traded

Alshon, Jaccpot, and Malik Jackson all need to be cut

If Hurts is the guy, draft Jamarr Chase
Chase won’t be we will probably pick number 10 or something

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Dorsey's an excellent talent evaluator, he and Howie are basically a perfect fit in how they each strive where the other struggles. Very good replacement for Douglas & Berry if he isn't hired elsewhere this offseason.