"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I've been a fan of Carsons game since he got drafted. I feel like alot has been stacked against him but if he really has this entitled attitude, I want him off the team

I'm starting to believe the murmurs that came out about teammates not believing in him and how uncoachable he is

Jalen Hurts may not have Wentz' arm talent but he has pretty much everything else including leadership and character which should be a huge priority at that position

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Y'all can worry about the sensationalism in the headlines like y'all are clamoring to do

I'll worry about the game today and the guys playing

the only attn should be on the guys that are playing

And y'all wonder why Kyrie is the way he is, bc journalists speculate on everything, direct narratives, and fans eat it up

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Wentz acts like the organization is doing him dirty. He played himself off the field... If sources said that: "he's not happy about recent events, but he's going to work hard to get better and come back stronger in 2021 because he wants to win in Philly"...thats something different and it was nothing to that affect. Alshonymous was right about this guys personality if true
Aaron Rodgers is the prime example

Similar situation and he's balled out,embraced love and giving the Packers org the :umad: at the same time

Carson literally played so shyt that they forced Doug to bench him and now he's acting like a brat

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Why are you so emotionally attached to Wentz? :what:

I told y'all I wouldn't talk about him no more this season

Y'all being gossipy instead of focusing on the opponent today

3 wins + WFT loss today + littles loss today = Division Title

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Y'all can worry about the sensationalism in the headlines like y'all are clamoring to do

I'll worry about the game today and the guys playing

the only attn should be on the guys that are playing

:stopitslime:
Look, we all want to win today, but its not like we're ACTUALLY gonna do anything this year or make the postseason, breh.

So us pontificating about our future IN OUR TEAM THREAD is perfectly fine. Just cause YOU choose to ignore it don't mean the rest of us have to....