"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Send him this

BYIDBJX4-BBGOFJGHHW7-QXAR4-UU.png
nikka root for your own damn team :heh:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
im torn. im glad jalen showed out, his pocket presence was A1 compared to carson and his ability to leave the pocket and scramble if nothing is open was a difference maker today. however i was rooting for a competitive CLOSE game that we would lose just for draft position. washington is about to beat the 49ers so winning the division is unlikely unless they lose out.

make no mistake about it though, we 100% lose that game with wentz under center.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ignore dude man.

This the future of the league they gotta build with Hurts from here on out.

:mjlol:

I agree, build with Hurts...if he doesn't win the division by Y3, will you turn on him?

Trade Wentz...we saw enough today to know Wentz will not thrive here anymore

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:mjlol:

I agree, build with Hurts...if he doesn't win the division by Y3, will you turn on him?

Trade Wentz...we saw enough today to know Wentz will not thrive here anymore

Bro I didnt turn on Wentz. Like Joyner just said I dont dislike Wentz I dislike his play and he is terrible.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Ya'll see that?? Like I said....Jalen looked Fantastic. The whole team responded. Ended Saints 9 game winning streak. He looked so comfortable and posed. When the line broke down he got 1st downs. He really only had 1 rookie mistake at the end. Most points we've put up in 2 months. 2 100 yard rushers. The whole team looking different.

EpJsEyRXEAU75pA

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dude....like, you can't even MAKE THAT UP. :russ:

I SWEAR I hate/love this team SO MUCH....we just GOTTA have drama, or it ain't a Philly team.

#FlyEaglesFly

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
im torn. im glad jalen showed out, his pocket presence was A1 compared to carson and his ability to leave the pocket and scramble if nothing is open was a difference maker today. however i was rooting for a competitive CLOSE game that we would lose just for draft position. washington is about to beat the 49ers so winning the division is unlikely unless they lose out.

make no mistake about it though, we 100% lose that game with wentz under center.

Exactly. I am luke warm on the outcome.

But I got what I wanted out of this team. Which was showing that they can still be competent at all facets of the game. And of course that Hurts can lead an NFL offense.

Just please don't snatch that top 5 pick from me. :pachaha:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The observations I made that most won't talk about since Hurts will get all of the headlines:

- It appears Miles Sanders re-established himself as RB1...that wasn't as clear the last 2 weeks
- Jack Driscoll could develop into a pro bowl type player, really like the kid
- Playing 3 deep in coverage is not always ideal in obvious passing downs...why not play more 2 deep safety looks?
- Playcalling was great in the first half, regressed in the second half
- Saints were scared to run the ball against us, which I'm really surprised considering how successful GB was, and all of the injuries at LB
- Singleton is our def mvp the last 8 or so games...he gave up that TD to Cook but he's been the stabilizing force for the LB corps
- Mills being able to play corner in a pinch has been invaluable this season, he gets a 2-3 contract extension I'd think

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Howie better not be back next year we need to figure out a way to have Daryl Morey pull double duty down there on Pattison Ave
Howie's not going anywhere, absolute best case scenario with him is that he gives Andy Weidl a promotion and more control on draft day.

These last 4 games (including today) are a huge litmus test for Doug, if the offense continues to look good then you can justify having him develop Hurts. I don't wanna fire Doug, but the offense has been on such a downward slide for 3 years that it had to become a discussion. I'm glad they did well today.