"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
my boy from college is from baton rouge and text me this morning talkin shyt

im bout to deliver that ether in a few minutes :blessed:

Send him this

BYIDBJX4-BBGOFJGHHW7-QXAR4-UU.png

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
We likely aren't gonna win the division. Best outcome was to be competitive & lose a close game. All this does is mess up our draft capital. Eagles o-line & def deserve the game ball.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ya'll see that?? Like I said....Jalen looked Fantastic. The whole team responded. Ended Saints 9 game winning streak. He looked so comfortable and posed. When the line broke down he got 1st downs. He really only had 1 rookie mistake at the end. Most points we've put up in 2 months. 2 100 yard rushers. The whole team looking different.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ya'll see that?? Like I said....Jalen looked Fantastic. The whole team responded. Ended Saints 9 game winning streak. He looked so comfortable and posed. When the line broke down he got 1st downs. He really only had 1 rookie mistake at the end. Most points we've put up in 2 months. 2 100 yard rushers. The whole team looking different.

Rookie mistake xause by Doug. You never run a QB in that situation strong guys will go for the ball