"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Oh man these commentators are killin me..

Talking bout wentz religious relationships to coaches n shyt whilst we are pushing the ball down the field.. :camby:

broller

Veteran
Daps
BALDY GOTTA BE NOSTRADAMUS NOW AFTER THIS COMMENT HE MADE BEFORE THE DRAFT:

"Finally I believe the Eagles need to think hard about investing in one of my favorite players in this draft, QB, Jalen Hurts. WHAAAAT?
Yes, you read me correctly. This is a dynamic player who has won and lead at two of the best college programs in the Country.
He improved as a passer this year at OU, while running for 43 touchdowns in 42 career starts.
He didn't even think about transferring when Tua beat him out. He gutted it out and became a great backup QB, leading the Tide to a comeback win in the 2018 SEC Championship game vs Georgia.
He reminds me of a bigger and stronger Russell Wilson. I might part ways with my No.53 pick in the second round to get him on my team.
He will make the QB room more competitive while grooming a player to be ready if Carson sustains any kind of injury in the next coming years. He also is a player that you might be able to groom, develop, and eventually trade for a much higher pick than the No. 53 pick.
What would Russell Wilson fetch in draft capital on the open market in today's world? Think about it."

Look how fast life comes at you
:mjgrin:

:wow: