"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
All Wentz had to do is not play hero ball and make better, quicker decisions & he couldn’t. Doug also could've helped, but still Hurts is doing the little things, and he's doing it effectively and that’s a big difference.

Doug also has 52 other players bro. Wentz need an entire offseason

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
BALDY GOTTA BE NOSTRADAMUS NOW AFTER THIS COMMENT HE MADE BEFORE THE DRAFT:

"Finally I believe the Eagles need to think hard about investing in one of my favorite players in this draft, QB, Jalen Hurts. WHAAAAT?
Yes, you read me correctly. This is a dynamic player who has won and lead at two of the best college programs in the Country.
He improved as a passer this year at OU, while running for 43 touchdowns in 42 career starts.
He didn't even think about transferring when Tua beat him out. He gutted it out and became a great backup QB, leading the Tide to a comeback win in the 2018 SEC Championship game vs Georgia.
He reminds me of a bigger and stronger Russell Wilson. I might part ways with my No.53 pick in the second round to get him on my team.
He will make the QB room more competitive while grooming a player to be ready if Carson sustains any kind of injury in the next coming years. He also is a player that you might be able to groom, develop, and eventually trade for a much higher pick than the No. 53 pick.
What would Russell Wilson fetch in draft capital on the open market in today's world? Think about it."

Look how fast life comes at you
:mjgrin:
That's exactly who he looked like in the 1st half

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
All Wentz had to do is not play hero ball and make better, quicker decisions & he couldn’t. Doug also could've helped, but still Hurts is doing the little things, and he's doing it effectively and that’s a big difference.

too be fair to Wentz..Jalen got wheels- as soon as the blitz comes if he cant make a throw- he is fast enough to pick up a first down- shyt is exciting to watch..I cant front