"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The playcalling is the difference. More dedication to the run game. Limiting difficult throws, mostly everything underneath. Not sure why NO is playing so much zone. NO will likely spy Hurts in the 2nd half. Good complimentary football.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
but he wont....because our esteemed GM gave him a shytload of money and his dead cap hit is way to high to eat

If u trade him i think u eat like a 30 mill dead cap vs the 50 mill if u release him.

No way u keep Wentz here if Hurts wins out or even is consistent. Taking that 30 mill dead cap for one year may be worth it

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
If u trade him i think u eat like a 30 mill dead cap vs the 50 mill if u release him.

No way u keep Wentz here if Hurts wins out or even is consistent. Taking that 30 mill dead cap for one year may be worth it

I was referring to the kicker on that quote- but you cant eat wentz dead cap and the other players you will release- its not possible- Wentz will be here in 2021
There is a better chance the eagles redo his deal and try and lower his cap hit but as it is- they wont eat that