Reppin
Chicago
Uk boxing posters:
giphy.gif

This bytch ass nikka got beat by the bumblebee man :Philol:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Wilder just lost out on a massive payday. Even if Joshua comes back and runs through Ruiz, Joshua/Wilder lost alot of hype tonight.
True, but the way Hearn and company tried to lowball him during the negotiation process, he has to be smiling. If he males light work of King Kong and Fury follows up what he needs to do, that's gonna be a good payday.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
These heavyweights like Joshua and wilder has shytty conditioning for big guys

Wilder ass be gassed to after the 5th round as well

Dudes be thinking they wild haymakers going to connect within the first 3 rounds and if it doesn’t, they struggle for stamina

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah all he had to do was say I’m good let’s go. He wasn’t knocked out. Kind of bytched out if I had 3 belts and was fighting for my leagacy better drop out cold.

Is that Ruiz dude any good?(obviously I know he’s good because he’s pro and sanctioned to fight AJ but ya know)

Shoot what if wilder loses to fury then are they going to finally fight each other?
He’s pudgy but he obviously carries his weight well, his footwork & ability to measure distance with those half steps he was taking were beautiful. Add in he has better than average hand speed with good power, and you get what you got tonight. Defense is solid. Dude is the real deal.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These heavyweights like Joshua and wilder has shytty conditioning for big guys

Wilder ass be gassed to after the 5th round as well

Dudes be thinking they wild haymakers going to connect within the first 3 rounds and if it doesn’t, they struggle for stamina
:what: Wilder has some of the best stamina in the division