We got a new Heavyweight Champion of the World brehs

MF budz

All Star
Daps
He wasnt responding and his eyes were spacey as fukk

Probably thought he was on a beach in Tahiti :mjlol:
Yeah all he had to do was say I’m good let’s go. He wasn’t knocked out. Kind of bytched out if I had 3 belts and was fighting for my leagacy better drop out cold.

Is that Ruiz dude any good?(obviously I know he’s good because he’s pro and sanctioned to fight AJ but ya know)

Shoot what if wilder loses to fury then are they going to finally fight each other?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah all he had to do was say I’m good let’s go. He wasn’t knocked out. Kind of bytched out if I had 3 belts and was fighting for my leagacy better drop out cold.

Is that Ruiz dude any good?(obviously I know he’s good because he’s pro and sanctioned to fight AJ but ya know)

Shoot what if wilder loses to fury then are they going to finally fight each other?
Ruiz's one loss was a close decision. He's an excellent boxer and can beat Wilder too.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
he fukkin quit too :scust:

threw that stiff ass jab a few more times then lost sight of his mouthpiece after those brehito bombs started landing on his hairline again :mjlol: got dropped FOUR times by the REPLACEMENT can

how you ducking fights but the stand-in's stand-in mops you up in your first trip to the US after all that "the UK is my home, i'll lose money to fight here. make britain great again" shyt?

fukk OUTTA HERE:mjlol:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Get beat up by Dj Khaleds cosplayer brehs.

eyJpdSI6Ijc2MzZlNDhlZjA5OGNjMjEwZWE2ZDY5OWRiNTUzYmZiNzQ0ZjQxYjg1MGM1YjZhZjFhODc2YmQwOTQ1MWIwZmYiLCJ3IjoxNjAsImgiOjE2MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg