We gonna discuss how the DCCU is setting up Batman to be the World's Worst "Detective"? [spoilers]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
We still haven't seen Detective Batman in any of the movies really. Nolan sorta tried to incorporate some of that stuff but instead of a detective we got Batman using a completely ridiculous Deus Ex Machina (literally a machine too) to magically reconstruct fingerprints on gun rounds shattered into numerous pieces.:upsetfavre:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ain't you watching wrestling on the earth channel or something? Shut up narc

giphy.gif

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Just got back from seeing SS (not a bad flick, but not memorable) and that mid-credits scene had me :beli:

They got Bats getting info on the metas from Wallar? :martin:

Alfred pretty much being the brains in BVS? :martin:

Lex knowing who is who before him? :martin:

That post credits scene in SS was unnecessary. If they wanted to tease the JL they could of did something different. There was no need to have Wallar expose him this early, too. :beli:
I think they trying to phase bats out. Thats the purpose of cyborg in the league as the tech guy.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We still haven't seen Detective Batman in any of the movies really. Nolan sorta tried to incorporate some of that stuff but instead of a detective we got Batman using a completely ridiculous Deus Ex Machina (literally a machine too) to magically reconstruct fingerprints on gun rounds shattered into numerous pieces.:upsetfavre:

like I said before .. if you want detective Batman watch the 60s series

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Completely stupid the very first time I saw it and worse on every re-watch.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
batman's detective skills are in his powers of observation. the way you show batman as a detective is by having him arrive at a crime scene and discover evidence in ways normal people can't perceive. and then we gotta see him in the batcave putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

i know technically these things have happened in past batman movies but i don't think they ever put the right kind of emphasis on it, and the feeling of batman being a super detective has never really come across.