We gonna discuss how the DCCU is setting up Batman to be the World's Worst "Detective"? [spoilers]

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Bret I'm legit heated how dumb BvS made batman... and he supposed to be 15 years in, already lost Robin and shyt.

Like how the fukk does Lois lane find out Superman identity and not Bruce? Shyt, damn near everybody in smallvile knows who superman is. How the fukk do you obsess over some1 for 18 months and don't know anything about them? Metropolis is 5 minutes away, you never did any recon or shyt??

Remember the lex dinner party and Bruce thought he was slick and go downstairs to the server room... Didn't even check for security / cams. Made wonder woman look like catwoman

I can't believe I let n1ggaz talk me into watching that ultimate cut:what:
finally someone else who noticed that shyt, batman not noticing clark following him back down, the lack of secrecy the first time he planted the device and dat half assed drunk act. ok dude is irrational and hardened but this nikka was acting like a rookie. nikkas was tellin me that cuz comic book lex is smarter than bruce (tho not by a huge margin since they in the same intelligence group) that it made sense for movie lex (who is younger and didn't really portray the smart n calculating lex) to find out a seasoned batman's ID, like the superhero who protects his shyt the most got duped by riddler....i mean hippie lex:laff:

Lex Luthor

Philanthropist
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
Some men play chess, while others play checkers
zkyFD68.png

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Agree 100% with everything said. Thats what I hated the most about BvS. Batman sees Superman says "hmm I don't know about this guy...better stab him with a spear" :what:

His detective skills were his biggest strength in the Animated Batman. But these Hollywood pedophiles act like character was never established...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No way in hell Batman would have fell for that "Martha" shyt as easily as he did either, even if it were true. :francis:

World's greatest detective, everybody. :francis:
That's the worst thing about that scene. nikka been plotting for who knows how long and he hears the alien (that if you have even 1% of doubt you have to destroy) say Martha and it's all Gucci now? The action was :gladbron: from Murder Batman but the logic was lacking in several areas.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
That's the worst thing about that scene. nikka been plotting for who knows how long and he hears the alien (that if you have even 1% of doubt you have to destroy) say Martha and it's all Gucci now? The action was :gladbron: from Murder Batman but the logic was lacking in several areas.
:snoop: And they spent 250 million dollars to tell that story. It blows my mind. These stories have ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN. Its like cheating on a test and still failing...

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm still excited for The Batman but this thread is truth.

I thought it was so stupid in BvS how the "worlds greatest detective" showed up to a party full of people at Lex's mansion, and just waltzed right into the kitchen, down the stairs, and behind the corners to that supercomputer (or whatever, I forget the stupid details) so he could extract the information:mjlol:

What kind of lousy ass stealth job was that?:heh:

When Bruce told Alfred he wanted to go in stealthy to get the information I was like Bruce about to go in:ooh:and do some inconspicuous, cool spy shyt, clean and smooth like the worlds greatest detective should be:ufdup:

I didn't expect him to show up at the party and....just wander around in front of everyone until he found it:why:
Let half the kitchen staff see Bruce Wayne bumbling around by the super computer:skip:

Let Lex's assistant Mercy catch you pissing on the super computer and say some dumb shyt like "I thought this was the bathroom" :skip:
Let the super stealthy extraction pad have a big ass timer on the front of it :skip:

Let Luthor catch your ass on surveillance video meddling in his affairs so he has proof to show the world that Bruce Wayne is cyber hacking into rival company databases:skip:

Worlds Worst Detective.

Last edited:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I've already said it before but they need to stop fukking around make a Zodiac type thriller/crime movie with Hush

These DC stand keep fukking it up by giving passes to these shytty DC movies. :what::martin:

At least Marvel heard their fans cries and dropped Natalie Portman from Thor and made a Thor-Hulk buddy cop movie in space :umad:We never gon lose btw :banderas: