We gonna discuss how the DCCU is setting up Batman to be the World's Worst "Detective"? [spoilers]

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the devolution of batman:

in batman 89, batman piloted the BAT-WING. a jet fighter in the shape of a bat. it was boss as fukk. iconic in it's design, everybody loved it.

900916_press01-001.jpg

in dark knight rises he pilots THE BAT, which looks like nothing more than an advanced military grade flying vehicle. very mechanical looking, very 'grounded'... but not awe inspiring like the bat wing. this looks like some shyt that could have been in GI JOE.

17u2n7sxvbgj0jpg.jpg

now in BVS he pilots this garbage...

latest

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

in batman 89, batman piloted the BAT-WING. a jet fighter in the shape of a bat. it was boss as fukk. iconic in it's design, everybody loved it.

900916_press01-001.jpg

in dark knight rises he pilots THE BAT, which looks like nothing more than an advanced military grade flying vehicle. very mechanical looking, very 'grounded'... but not awe inspiring like the bat wing. this looks like some shyt that could have been in GI JOE.

17u2n7sxvbgj0jpg.jpg

latest
Why not? In a world where guys like Superman, Flash and Cyborg exist, realism is obviously the way to go :heh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Bret I'm legit heated how dumb BvS made batman... and he supposed to be 15 years in, already lost Robin and shyt.

Like how the fukk does Lois lane find out Superman identity and not Bruce? Shyt, damn near everybody in smallvile knows who superman is. How the fukk do you obsess over some1 for 18 months and don't know anything about them? Metropolis is 5 minutes away, you never did any recon or shyt??

Remember the lex dinner party and Bruce thought he was slick and go downstairs to the server room... Didn't even check for security / cams. Made wonder woman look like catwoman

I can't believe I let n1ggaz talk me into watching that ultimate cut:what:

Oh god I haven't seen SS yet but I didn't even catch all that in BvS...this is actually making the movie even worse :mjlol:

I thought the shyt was real :ld: without even analyzing how much they fukked up.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

900916_press01-001.jpg

17u2n7sxvbgj0jpg.jpg

latest
nolans batman was drowning in realism. thats why the batmobile was literally a military weapon they just spray painted black. it actually fit the universe so it shouldnt lose points for that. the 89 one was looking damn near 50 years ahead of its time compared to everything else and is out of place if you actually wanna dig deep

Daps
Reppin
NYC
nolans batman was drowning in realism. thats why the batmobile was literally a military weapon they just spray painted black. it actually fit the universe so it shouldnt lose points for that.

you're right, it all boils down to whether or not you support nolan's vision.

i just don't think its nearly as cool.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Killing aside, he's perfect. But the killing is a big issue.
No it aint. How the fukk can you be a force that criminals fear if you aint killing nikkaz.

But anyway you nikkaz will always find something to moan about. If i was DC id be like ''whatever, fukk em :manny:''

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killing aside, he's perfect. But the killing is a big issue.
I always found it silly that no matter how brutal Batman beat someone up, and left them waiting for an ambulance, that they never died from their injuries. Yet he can't let a mass murder fall to his death or something like that.

If the comics code was lifted not long after it passed or wasn't as strict, Batman wouldn't be so against a villain biting the dust.