We gonna discuss how the DCCU is setting up Batman to be the World's Worst "Detective"? [spoilers]

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just got back from seeing SS (not a bad flick, but not memorable) and that mid-credits scene had me :beli:

They got Bats getting info on the metas from Wallar? :martin:

Alfred pretty much being the brains in BVS? :martin:

Lex knowing who is who before him? :martin:

That post credits scene in SS was unnecessary. If they wanted to tease the JL they could of did something different. There was no need to have Wallar expose him this early, too. :beli:

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i agree we haven't seen the intellectual side of batman yet, synder got him down combat wise n shyt but i still yearn for detective batman. the ss thing wasn't bad i liked it, peep justice league unlimited waller knew bruce was bats and after that they relationship flourished as seen in the epilogue episode with terry where she shows respect for the gawd. Hopefully affleck shows this in his solo film; lmao nikkas aint gonna like this thread tho
HZQ5S8.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
i agree we haven't seen the intellectual side of batman yet, synder got him down combat wise n shyt but i still yearn for detective batman. the ss thing wasn't bad i liked it, peep justice league unlimited waller knew bruce was bats and after that they relationship flourished as seen in the epilogue episode with terry where she shows respect for the gawd. Hopefully affleck shows this in his solo film; lmao nikkas aint gonna like this thread tho
HZQ5S8.gif
I know she knows who he is, which can kind of be seen in my last sentence.

I hated how they exposed it this EARLY. They could of did it later on.

Yes, I've seen the JL cartoon.

IDGAF if they like it or not. I'm exposing the truth. :umad:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In before DC brehs call the TS a "Marvel Stan"

Just for the record..... TS isnt a Marvel Stan and isnt officially on the roster or squad. Hell he aint even a "young boy" or "under study":ufdup:

He's an neutral independent poster airing out his own personal feelings, so yall can hold that:rudy:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Just for the record..... TS isnt a Marvel Stan and isnt officially on the roster or squad. Hell he aint even a "young boy" or "under study":ufdup:

He's an neutral independent poster airing out his own personal feelings, so yall can hold that:rudy:
Thanks, breh. :salute:

I'm a Batstan, too, if peeps can't tell by my avi. :heh:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
From a purely character driven movie "The Batman" has so much going for it that DC better not fukk their best asset......damn man I can't believe these idiots are in charge. This is what happens when you have business people with MBAs and shyt in charge of creative work and movie making which they have absolutely no idea about.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Been saying this shyt since BvS. Da Gawd had all the evidence pointing Lex manipulating him into fighting Superman yet he does it anyway.:stopitslime: He had irrefutable linking Lex to a massacre and illegal arms dealing but came to the conclusion that Savior of the world was going to go back?:francis:

That SS scene where Deadwood got the "drop" on him pissed me the fukk off too. And this was supposed to be the out of character"murder" Batman too. My stan heart can only take so much :mjcry:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Shut up geek nobody said anything

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been saying this shyt since BvS. Da Gawd had all the evidence pointing Lex manipulating him into fighting Superman yet he does it anyway.:stopitslime: He had irrefutable linking Lex to a massacre and illegal arms dealing but came to the conclusion that Savior of the world was going to go back?:francis:

That SS scene where Deadwood got the "drop" on him pissed me the fukk off too. And this was supposed to be the out of character"murder" Batman too. My stan heart can only take so much :mjcry:
Bret I'm legit heated how dumb BvS made batman... and he supposed to be 15 years in, already lost Robin and shyt.

Like how the fukk does Lois lane find out Superman identity and not Bruce? Shyt, damn near everybody in smallvile knows who superman is. How the fukk do you obsess over some1 for 18 months and don't know anything about them? Metropolis is 5 minutes away, you never did any recon or shyt??

Remember the lex dinner party and Bruce thought he was slick and go downstairs to the server room... Didn't even check for security / cams. Made wonder woman look like catwoman

I can't believe I let n1ggaz talk me into watching that ultimate cut:what: