"We gon play Not Like Us video and look at every 🥷in the video and we're gonna do homework" - Somali King Von (Update: CA 🇨🇦 v CA 🇺🇲 WAR brewin)

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
What has Kendrick done that’s corny?
Speaking at the graduation or uniting LA gang members at the show?
Those are his only two public acts.

Invite a literal paedophile on stage to play NLU 6 times in a row?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don’t like or find this funny at all. Maybe it’s trauma from waking up on March 9th 1997 finding out Big got murdered in California. This was a historic battle. Let’s just leave it at that. Shame on Ak for egging that on too
agent of chaos....

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

Drake also shouted him out on the “Grammys” record on “Views.”

Aubrey really surrounds himself with some real lifegangsta losers…:russ:

The fact he feels he can talk like this against West coast nikkas is just :mindblown:

Aubrey keeps doing petty shyt by pushing the issue. Him or his people are going to fukk around and find out eventually..

And Ak is going down a path where his fate is going to be the same as Mantan at the end of “Bamboozled.”

Its really some hoe shyt.

I get that rappers happen to navigate a certain ecosystem in their city , especially when they are coming up.

You usually gotta make good with the underworld ties of your city because you got to perform/host parties at rinky dink clubs on your way to stardom and you don’t want the local goons to crash out on you. So early in his career I can see why Drake would have had to had some sort of ties with the Somali and Jamaican goons of Toronto especially given that he was infamously robbed at gunpoint around 2008.

But in 2024 when this nikka has more money than God? And can pay for top-of-the-line security? at this point it’s just him purposely exploiting the street culture of toronto for his own benefit and he’s such a vapid person that we all see why he’s doing it.

He wants to be everything , he wants to be the pop rap star, the all world artist who is constantly “incorporating world music” (aka sharking) into his art, and he wants to be the rapper with undeniable street ties who can “simultaneously bridge both worlds”. It’s corny because it’s apparent that the guy has no real convictions or morals.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Its really some hoe shyt.

I get that rappers happen to navigate a certain ecosystem in their city , especially when they are coming up.

You usually gotta make good with the underworld ties of your city because you got to perform/host parties at rinky dink clubs on your way to stardom and you don’t want the local goons to crash out on you. So early in his career I can see why Drake would have had to had some sort of ties with the Somali and Jamaican goons of Toronto especially given that he was infamously robbed at gunpoint around 2008.

But in 2024 when this nikka has more money than God? And can pay for top-of-the-line security? at this point it’s just him purposely exploiting the street culture of toronto for his own benefit and he’s such a vapid person that we all see why he’s doing it.

He wants to be everything , he wants to be the pop rap star, the all world artist who is constantly “incorporating world music” (aka sharking) into his art, and he wants to be the rapper with undeniable street ties who can “simultaneously bridge both worlds”. It’s corny because it’s apparent that the guy has no real convictions or morals.
shyt don't forget running with Hell's Angels as well.

It's weird that he's trying to be everything when all he has to do was be himself.