"We gon play Not Like Us video and look at every 🥷in the video and we're gonna do homework" - Somali King Von (Update: CA 🇨🇦 v CA 🇺🇲 WAR brewin)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don’t like or find this funny at all. Maybe it’s trauma from waking up on March 9th 1997 finding out Big got murdered in California. This was a historic battle. Let’s just leave it at that. Shame on Ak for egging that on too
History repeats with the media gassing violence

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you ever listened to that record? He was clearly calling himself a Top 5 greatest rapper :francis:
nah have YOU actually listened to it.... :mjlol:

that whole part is literally all about Top5

Hall of fame, hall of fame
Like I'm shirt off, like I'm shirt off
Like I'm shirt off shawty
Whole city goin' crazy
Whole city goin' crazy
Top five, no debatin'
Top five, top five, top five

Hall of Fame, shirt off shawty, Top5 Top5 Top5.....thats all Top5 references

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
more evidence that drake stans are lame
The worst thing about them is so many of them are like Ak. Relentlessly shamelessly disgustingly dikkride Drake but then swear up and down that they’re “objective” because they “admit” that Kendrick won the battle.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
nah have YOU actually listened to it.... :mjlol:

that whole part is literally all about Top5

Hall of fame, hall of fame
Like I'm shirt off, like I'm shirt off
Like I'm shirt off shawty
Whole city goin' crazy
Whole city goin' crazy
Top five, no debatin'
Top five, top five, top five

Hall of Fame, shirt off shawty, Top5 Top5 Top5.....thats all Top5 references

I never heard of this Somali bozo before these recent threads and will never listen to his music. :heh: was clearly also saying he's Top 5, but I'll hold half this L:manny:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Its really some hoe shyt.

I get that rappers happen to navigate a certain ecosystem in their city , especially when they are coming up.

You usually gotta make good with the underworld ties of your city because you got to perform/host parties at rinky dink clubs on your way to stardom and you don’t want the local goons to crash out on you. So early in his career I can see why Drake would have had to had some sort of ties with the Somali and Jamaican goons of Toronto especially given that he was infamously robbed at gunpoint around 2008.

But in 2024 when this nikka has more money than God? And can pay for top-of-the-line security? at this point it’s just him purposely exploiting the street culture of toronto for his own benefit and he’s such a vapid person that we all see why he’s doing it.

He wants to be everything , he wants to be the pop rap star, the all world artist who is constantly “incorporating world music” (aka sharking) into his art, and he wants to be the rapper with undeniable street ties who can “simultaneously bridge both worlds”. It’s corny because it’s apparent that the guy has no real convictions or morals.
He basically wants to be like Hov. Or “bigger” then him.

And it seems like he legit lacks self awareness..or like Kendrick has stated a narcissist and is just a horrible ass person.