We can’t blame the President for inflation, gas, cost of living, wages, or justice… so why vote?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biden being a bad president has nothing to do with any of these issues tho.

His problem is that he set expectations he can’t meet and doesn’t have the energy or attitude for the times we’re in.

All of this other stuff (inflation, gas prices, what your local government is doing, work from home policies, etc) is talking points for mouth breathers.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm just tryna follow the train of logic cause it always seems reactionary with yall.

Oil companies and Republicans have consistently fought against renewable energy & electric vehicles. Gas prices rise and then y'all go "Damn Biden/Dems fukking up :francis: we should vote Republican"

This energy problem is not going away, it'll only get worse. We should invested in alternatives decades ago but we're kicking the can down the road.

reagan came into the white house and removed the solar panels that jimmy carter installed.

republicans are anti-progress and innovation until it proves to be profitable.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't blame the president for everything, but I do go back and look at Obama and how well educated he was on the issues before becoming president. Biden doesn't seem well up to date on the issues and that projects to the people. He doesn't seem to take charge of the issue, and he doesn't seem to lead.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
This is proof that the presidency is not the thing to be voting for, but the local, and state elections, as well as the senate and house seats. They hold all the power. People just dont pay attention and/or care about those important races/seats.

Its the same as most of your majority black cities having a Black police chief and/or mayor. When shyt goes bad in those areas, they can put all the blame on the Black person.

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Corporate Neo-Feudalism

You can keep blaming Dems or Republicans but they don't run this shyt they only help their overlords

Last edited:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is proof that the presidency is not the thing to be voting for, but the local, and state elections, as well as the senate and house seats. They hold all the power. People just dont pay attention and/or care about those important races/seats.

Its the same as most of your majority black cities having a Black police chief and/or mayor. When shyt goes bad in those areas, they can put all the blame on the Black person.
There is no regulations on any level to control corporate greed so what exactly is your point here

charknicks

All Star
Daps
There is no regulations on any level to control corporate greed so what exactly is your point here

You just made my point, thanks.

The president doesnt control the prices, but gets the blame for it when it goes right (or wrong). This is exactly the title of the thread.

I am also saying that Republican fans and Democrat fans use this as fuel to take down the opposite side, and the president is just a figurehead. Local, and state laws have more leeway to make rules and regulations at those levels then Federal does. So the other point is the president isnt as important as your local government races

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to understand the oil market. The US can produce its own oil but workers here demand higher wages than place like Saudi (which probably has a huge slave like worker population) and Russia that has state owned plants.

So it's cheaper to buy from them.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm just tryna follow the train of logic cause it always seems reactionary with yall.

Oil companies and Republicans have consistently fought against renewable energy & electric vehicles. Gas prices rise and then y'all go "Damn Biden/Dems fukking up :francis: we should vote Republican"

This energy problem is not going away, it'll only get worse. We should invested in alternatives decades ago but we're kicking the can down the road.

The one thing the Pandemic did was expose and. Accelerate the endgame of 50+ years of bad decisions.