We can’t blame the President for inflation, gas, cost of living, wages, or justice… so why vote?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Meat packs up

Weed packs up

Thecoli.com is still free.99

Amen
This is due to

coronavirus related supply shock

currency inflation

ukraine Russia tensions

Just take your pick of whichever lie you want to believe. The monopolies globally are just raising prices nobody wants to admit it. They all work together in concert to raise prices.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because due to how oil futures and commodities work, whether or not we are actually running out of oil does not matter. The only way to ensure the markets are not pumping up the price is to increase production. Yes the presidents actions cause a reaction in the markets what he does not dictate it in that he would be the one setting it. Last year oil fell into the negatives in spite of Trump and not because of him. Oil rises and falls based on whether or not someone caught a cold that day.
juelz-talking.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:My man, you said yourself he is begging Saudis and others to get on it. Why? Cause they control that, not him. Putting pressure on folks to produce doesnt mean they will. OPEC has told the world to fukk itself many times when they were caking. Him talking to them about it doesnt mean it will happen or that he has control. The closest thing to controlling it is using the oil reserve.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
This is due to

currency inflation

ukraine Russia tensions

Just take your pick of whichever lie you want to believe. The monopolies globally are just raising prices nobody wants to admit it. They all work together in concert to raise prices.

I believe it lol
It's all fukkery

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is due to

currency inflation

ukraine Russia tensions

All corporate greed if you ask me

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:gucci:My man, you said yourself he is begging Saudis and others to get on it. Why? Cause they control that, not him. Putting pressure on folks to produce doesnt mean they will. OPEC has told the world to fukk itself many times when they were caking. Him talking to them about it doesnt mean it will happen or that he has control. The closest thing to controlling it is using the oil reserve.
Washington stole oil from OPEC so they should get back some of the revenues they lost for 20 years

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a YES or NO question. Does the President of the United States have ANY control over gas prices?
:mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also very interesting how all these threads suddenly started popping up more as soon as the Russia conflict started. :jbhmm: