We Calling Black Men Monkeys Now?

Daps
Florida Haitians been on this using white slurs against Foundational Blacks online. I'm not sure if this is a thing in reality? I been called porch monkey online by them. I seen them calling dudes yanks :scust:
Yanks isn’t a diss at all. Yanks is short for yankee it’s what Caribbean ppl call Americans. You know Yankee Doodle went to town...

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Florida Haitians been on this using white slurs against Foundational Blacks online. I'm not sure if this is a thing in reality? I been called porch monkey online by them. I seen them calling dudes yanks :scust:
I learned the terme porch monkey very late... now i am from montreal so i am not sure how they behaving down there but its not a term in our culture

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is a line straight from Homeland :dead:

Keep reaching Mr Nicole
Referring to a Black woman as “mr” - keep the insults coming sis, we know how you get sassy when you don’t have shyt else to reply with. Especially when you’re the one posting threads about gawking at gay dyck over in JBO.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Referring to a Black woman as “mr” - keep the insults coming sis, we know how you get sassy when you don’t have shyt else to reply with. Especially when you’re the one posting threads about gawking at gay dyck over in JBO.

I don't think you're a woman :manny:

And I am not alone

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
It's crazy how Foundational Black Americans fought for other Blacks to immigrant into America and then the Black Immigrants have the nerve to call Foundational Black Americans monkeys and etc.

These Black immigrants have all the energy to attack Foundation Black Americans, but they allow the White Supremacists to destroy their home country.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't think you're a woman :manny:

And I am not alone
Like I give a fuk what a self haiting haic00n thinks - just like that boy dapping you. PROVE and show that I’m not who I say - talk is real Fukkin cheap. Y’all get embarrassed as fuk bc you can’t take getting checked by a female on multiple occasions. Meanwhile - here you are deflecting. Still doesn’t explain away why YOU comment on male penis in JBO.
Get 72HP Gold edition, get a lidocaine spray. Check Target. Apply 5 to 10 sprays about 30 MN to 60 MN prior. It depends on how long before you give that work. Up to you. 5 sprays should be enough. If you have decent gorth, I'd say to spray some all over your penis, not just the the tip.

Also drink tone of water 3 days prior and drink a red Bull in between. That should make u a sec toy in that 3some. Good luck

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I’m Haitian. Born and lived there. It’s said alotttttt.
And it’s in the same vain as caca shien and salopri. This thread is trash and flat out retarded op a masisi for this shyt

I meant to call him masisi but I did not wanna come across as homophobic. :salute:

Masisi is the same as jamaican calling each other batti boi when they have a dispute.

You wanna know I been getting bunch of negs telling me to go back to Haiti and Haitians eat mud pies and all that?

@Rarely-Wrong Liggins even said he wished another earthquake would kill the rest of Haiti. I was not even mad cuz I am used to hearing those insults :manny:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It's crazy how Foundational Black Americans fought for other Blacks to immigrant into America and then the Black Immigrants have the nerve to call Foundational Black Americans monkeys and etc.

These Black immigrants have all the energy to attack Foundation Black Americans, but they allow the White Supremacists to destroy their home country.

The poster I called makak is also Haitian by the way. So, come with another angle

You're also a Trump supporter :ufdup:

Just noticed your sig. These diaspora wars are pathetic. Bizarro world online.

Funny thing is the same mudafukkas that been negging me saying "Go back to shythole Haiti" are the same people in here acting like they care about another Haitian poster.

Can't make this up

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Like I give a fuk what a self haiting haic00n thinks - just like that boy dapping you. PROVE and show that I’m not who I say - talk is real Fukkin cheap. Y’all get embarrassed as fuk bc you can’t take getting checked by a female on multiple occasions. Meanwhile - here you are deflecting. Still doesn’t explain away why YOU comment on male penis in JBO.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Why you changed the quote yo ?

Oh shyt man! I m done!

Yeah, we give each other sex advice. What is wrong with that? That is what males do yo :dead:

You grasping now:lolbron:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is a line straight from Homeland :dead:

Keep reaching Mr Nicole
I guess this is a reach too??
Black people are the reasons Black people are held back. Not white people.

cosign to the fullest. More places should do this to Black folks because their sheep, ignorant asses deserve it. They're so brave to their own Black people. If you, or I owned that restaurant, you'd see how quick they leave and how many times they would come in, order the food and leave just so you could take losses.

I hope more white folks do that to Black people so their dumb asses can learn

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Why you changed the quote yo ?

Oh shyt man! I m done!

Yeah, we give each other sex advice. What is wrong with that? That is what males do yo :dead:

You grasping now:lolbron:
I didnt change shyt - should I requote your quote again bytch? The arrow in the quote leads directly to it. What did I change from the original? Not a damn thing

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Why would haitian specify this breed if not for a specific reason?

Again makak means macaque

Macaque - Wikipedia

Senje = monkey