CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@CHICAGO
Was the comment he made directed towards a member who identifies as Haitian? This thread has a diaspora war slant, with people extrapolating about
"none of them like us"etc,etc
IDK WHAT THAT POSTER IDENTIFIES AS.

DUDE CALLED HIM A HAITIAN c00n...
THEN HE RESPONDED BY SAYING
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH! MONKEY!"
:devil:
:evil:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Jamaicans are always the first to crack jokes on Haitians. It's in most Jamaicans' head that they are somewhat superior to Haitians. I have been around plenty of them and I know this for a fact. Jamaica also as a country canceled a football game between Haiti and Jamaica after the earthquake and the cholera outbreak because they said the Haitian players were dirty.

Most Jamaicans seem to have that sense belief Haitians are soft and they can step on us as they wish.

I am not attacking you but this is common knowledge and all Jamaicans I have met admit to it.

When Trump called Haiti shythole, most Jamaicans were hitting me up laughing at the shyt or were completely ambiguous or dismissive.

I don't blame them though because Jamaicans are not revolutionary people by blood. They are more fun types and entertainment oriented. I also know what China is doing down there :snoop: One of my boys told me the sheer disrespect the Chinese have for the Jamaicans is mind-boggling. Dude said they basically talk shyt about you in your face and take your money.

The only Island people that respect Haitians and the Haitian culture are Dominica, Guadeloupe, Martinique, the French islands and Trinidad. That's it. I have been around all sorts of Caribbeans for years and this is a widespread knowledge.

Jamaican food taste good but most Jamaicans can't cook.

To me, it's Haitian and Trini food .no denying. The spices, the recipes blow Jamaican food out the water

:dead:

Jamaicans are known for entertainment, track and field and weed. That's where it stops. :mjlol:

The only influential Jamaican was a c00n ala Colin Powell. A half black c00n who wasa sucking up to Bush and had less voice than COndolezza Rice.

Stop the bullshyt

Well isn’t this a turn- now he’s shytting on Jamaicans and people are really trying to say that the word “monkey” coming from this poster is not racially motivated??
:patrice::what:

Last edited:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
You’re not in the United States to be giving an opinion on how black Americans should consider the word.
WhhhaaàaAaaaaaaaaaattt?

Soooooo..u translate words however you feel it means????

:wtf:
I was bred and born in haiti and been to a zoo with makaks while living there (@LeVraiPapi we have macaques in haiti)

And because u feel it means monkey i cant tell u what a term from my country means?

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

What if i tell u makak can even be an endearing term??? U know...some people love guys rhat clown around??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The other guy is Haitian too. It wasn't directed at a foundation black americans.
Might want to watch for who you put the cape on with- you’re still defending that dude who says this shyt??

i don't throw rocks and hide my hands tho negga. stop asking me to play ur bytch ass. go kick a coconut u 100 hole tank top wearing jamaican faggit
14121036gdmw6vm1.gif

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Also..when someone tells u "femen djol ou makak" (shut your mouth clown/or dumbass depending i tone)

It is often replied with.."ou senble a on makak" (you look like a macaque)

Meaning the person who was called makak at first never felt he was likened to one physically but turns it into that on the other.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WhhhaaàaAaaaaaaaaaattt?

I was bred and born in haiti and been to a zoo with makaks while living there (@LeVraiPapi we have macaques in haiti)

And because u feel it means monkey i cant tell u what a term from my country means?

What if i tell u makak can even be an endearing term??? U know...some people love guys rhat clown around??
The short answer To my question is that you’re not currently in the United States and you’re not African American. K. Thanks.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
WhhhaaàaAaaaaaaaaaattt?

breh, why you quoting Mr Nicole? :dead:

I had plenty of beet with certain posters on here and I still got their numbers :manny:

Honestly I did not know we had monkeys in Haiti. Never seen one. I am talking about domesticated or wild.

Which zoo was that?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Also..when someone tells u "femen djol ou makak" (shut your mouth clown/or dumbass depending i tone)

It is often replied with.."ou senble a on makak" (you look like a macaque)

Meaning the person who was called makak at first never felt he was likened to one physically but turns it into that on the other.

Breh, @CHICAGO has an album out and he uses the n word quite a bit

Negga this negga that :mjlol:

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
breh, why you quoting Mr Nicole? :dead:

I had plenty of beet with certain posters on here and I still got their numbers :manny:

Honestly I did not know we had monkeys in Haiti. Never seen one. I am talking about domesticated or wild.

Which zoo was that?
I was a kid when i went....that was in 86....i cant tell which zoo it was but it was in the capital

Back when i lived in delma 34