Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:gucci:THATS NOT THE PHRASE
HE USED IN THE OP.

:devil:
:evil:

I peep how TheColi Democratic Party Brigade members are trying to defend him. I just translated it myself and it specifically says “Shut your mouth, monkey”. It’s not like he was saying “sit your monkey ass down somewhere”. He literally called another Black poster a monkey.

Now, it can very well be some sort of self-hating Haitian slang. But with his post history, I can’t give him the benefit of doubt. His actions lead me to believe that he intended to refer to the poster as an actual primate in a racially offensive way.
:mjpls:

“But I didn’t mean it like that! That’s just how we talk in Haiti!”
:mjcry:

Yeah...okay, Bozo. I’m starting to wonder if he’s even a Black Haitian, and not a white European Frenchmen.
:sas1:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
HOW IS IT A BACK FIRE
WHEN A HAITIAN POSTER
CONFIRMED WHAT HE SAID?

I always keep it 100, so even people who don't share my views or stances have to respect that.
I answered the OP question honestly. My full answer was the rough translation of the phrase, and an old post talking about regional or slang connotations to words in Kreyol. Le Vrai Papi is correct about the different ways that term might be used.

Every person who speaks Kreyol will translate the term literally the same way, but connotative/informally it could be translated meaning something else.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I always keep it 100, so even people who don't share my views or stances have to respect that.
I answered the OP question honestly. My full answer was the rough translation of the phrase, and an old post talking about regional or slang connotations to words in Kreyol. Le Vrai Papi is correct about the different ways that term might be used.

Every person who speaks Kreyol will translate the term literally the same way, but connotative/informally it could be translated meaning something else.
ANOTHER POSTER CONFIRMED IT TOO.

My homie just text me back

ZCyxJfS.jpg

OURXQKp.jpg

:patrice:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You called me sambo few days ago...

Ur in no position

Plus u only targeted this to Specifically attack a non-ados

:mjlol:

This shyt actually made me chuckle out loud. You weren’t acting like one, we’re you? shyt breh, if the shoe fits...
:mjpls:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Second time you avoided the second part of my post.
DUDE NEVER ADDRESSED
THE POST IN THE OP.

HE CAME IN HERE
STARTED TYPING A COMPLETELY
DIFFERENT PHRASE
("W ap fe makak"= You keep clowning around)
WHICH TELLS EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Seriously, what's the difference between monkey and co-n?

For some reason we've revived a 1940's insult to throw around like "sellout" wasn't enough.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Wap fe makak means u keep clowning around.... because in haiti we have makaks that immitates you

U make silly gestures it does the same

We also say senje too because in creole senje = monkey

Its a reason we specify the The macaques and not the general genus...its what it does that makes the insult

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Florida Haitians been on this using white slurs against Foundational Blacks online. I'm not sure if this is a thing in reality? I been called porch monkey online by them. I seen them calling dudes yanks :scust:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's the Caribbean way breh. Plus, I am from the North side. We are vulgar with it but nothing about colorism or tearing each other down :manny:
Why are you posting in this thread like you never used the term monkey in a derogatory way against black posters? As if your shyt is clean?? This is the “Caribbean” way too huh??
I feel you, but he's a boxer breh. He gets punched in the face for a living. He can die or kill his opponent any moment. He's a prize fighter, not some regular joe fukk monkey groupie like you brehbreh. Dudes get their nose broken and sometimes emergency surgery right after a fight, even worse coma. Rose been a bytch ass negga and a diva, that's all. Noah played the playoffs with plantar fasciitis and never complained or limped. Wade poured champagne on his bad knees after abusing em through the playoffs. He then rested them and got surgery soon after. Rose just being a bytch cuz all he has is a tear, but he keeps acting like he tore his ACL again. He should be out for a month or 2 at most cuz other players have had that injury and come back within a week. Rose is just a diva ass negga