We are officially in the Matrix Peter Griffin makes banger of the year WTF

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Improve your radio stations.

It is so generic and sound so common but i guess this is what sells records

It's the same 20 words every single track in that genre. shyt is easy as hell to write. That's why anybody can jump in.

...just like the trap music does these days. no originality. a kid can immerse themselves in this type music for a year and be just as good as the best trap rappers.

Radio stations need to improve themselves.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this guy really is a killer/shooter that cooks crack on the side, I can stomach it , but if he's nothing like the rhymes he just spit ....I can't get jiggy with it.

This is one of the biggest problems with da culture today, the default setting for rap is pure filth.

Dudes who live nothing near the "street life" will hop on these beats and spit like they the hardest dude living and done caught all sorts of bodies.

Maybe y'all can do it, but I can't listen to some dude cosplaying as something he's not just because he's doing it over a hot beat.

Again, If dude really is "certified" in the streets then cool. But if not, just be yaself mayne.

And besides, the energy you put out is the energy you'll receive back.

You rapping about shooting and killing, best believe wolves are gonna want to test what you're rapping about.
Cool as long as you open to lyrics being used in court

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
lol this shyt is fire
He went absolutely nuts on this shyt.

fukk what everybody's talking about...once he went on that run and then hit the "Here's another flow switch" to go into the next one...filth. :scusthov:
He should’ve sold this joint to Lil Durk…

Leave room for a 24 from Lil' Baby and we've got this first single from "The Voice of the Heroes II" :banderas:

Whipping that work like hibachi
Bro gon slide with the chopstick

Brrrr :bustback:

Movin that weight, this ain't crossfit
You cannot fukk with the god, this p*ssy boy must be agnostic.... :dj2:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I can't lie. This is good. 1st Trump now this. What is going on? :dahell:

We sure he's not on some Milli Vanilli shyt?
can you tell me why you think this is good?

its not BAD per se, but there's nothing special about it. its incredibly generic. theres nothing unique about this whatsoever if you close your eyes.

its just boring. i dont care what he's talking about. its background noise.

im glad that the public has embraced rap music so much, but would it hurt people to stay in their own lanes? i love hiphop but i would never dream of actually becoming a rapper or even a producer. what would i have to talk about? my soldering iron? my cats?

the whole appeal to rap for me at least was the story behind the rapper. why is he rapping? what's his life like? what did he go through? what story does he have to tell? sure, guys like ice cube werent really in the street like that, but they were still in the culture, and could tell the stories of others through his own lens.

so what does a 400lb white dude who cosplays as peter griffin rapping about?

if it was like, dissing quagmire or something, i could understand it. but its not. its just.. generic trash

but i guess this is what you get when a records staying power doesnt matter and nobody pays attention to the lyrics unless its about a dead opp or drama

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He went absolutely nuts on this shyt.

fukk what everybody's talking about...once he went on that run and then hit the "Here's another flow switch" to go into the next one...filth. :scusthov:

Leave room for a 24 from Lil' Baby and we've got this first single from "The Voice of the Heroes II" :banderas:

Movin that weight, this ain't crossfit
You cannot fukk with the god, this p*ssy boy must be agnostic.... :dj2:
they just racist lol. its a dope track
its okay to admit when white ppl do cool shyt sometimes

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
can you tell me why you think this is good?

its not BAD per se,
If I said, "this is great", "this is fire", "this white boy is the goat", then i can see all pushback or derision. But all I said was, "it's good".
It's not shyt, garbage, terrible, or bad.
It's good; that's it.