We are officially in the Matrix Peter Griffin makes banger of the year WTF

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
It’s so easy for shyt like this to blow up. This is why he did it the way he did. I don’t even care anymore, good for him :yeshrug: If Seth from accounting gets himself a rap hit that’ll just be 2024 being on some 2024 shyt, rap is for everybody now it seems.
Reminds me of Lil dikky :mjlol:

I think he was working for an advertising firm and one of his freestyle blew up on YouTube

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
It's the same 20 words every single track in that genre. shyt is easy as hell to write. That's why anybody can jump in.
Plus people are too easily amused by copycats. Genre hasn’t really evolved since Future and Migos. Before that, we were seeing generational shifts every 5 or so years in the mainstream.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
...just like the trap music does these days. no originality. a kid can immerse themselves in this type music for a year and be just as good as the best trap rappers.
Just basic tropes and boring punchlines I've heard before and a beat you can easily make with AI now. Yawn

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that bad, but no version of Peter Griffin is better than Hank Trill.

There's that one part of the song where he sounds like Zach Farlow (remember him?)