We are officially in the Matrix Peter Griffin makes banger of the year WTF

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If this guy really is a killer/shooter that cooks crack on the side, I can stomach it , but if he's nothing like the rhymes he just spit ....I can't get jiggy with it.

This is one of the biggest problems with da culture today, the default setting for rap is pure filth.

Dudes who live nothing near the "street life" will hop on these beats and spit like they the hardest dude living and done caught all sorts of bodies.

Maybe y'all can do it, but I can't listen to some dude cosplaying as something he's not just because he's doing it over a hot beat.

Again, If dude really is "certified" in the streets then cool. But if not, just be yaself mayne.

And besides, the energy you put out is the energy you'll receive back.

You rapping about shooting and killing, best believe wolves are gonna want to test what you're rapping about.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
he got all the goofy current lingo/catch phrases and talking about black death and murder. peak mimickry

your death is their entertainment.

"oh this shyt is fire"

it's a minstrel show without Blackface.

:mjpls:
some of y'all too far gone and won't be saved... embarrassing. cacs studying you like archaeologists. but so long as you are entertained that's all that matters to most anymore. enjoy yourselves.
I won't even ask you how :wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
putting aside the cosplay

bars are pretty good

breath control trash you can tell he was doing one line at a time and they stitched it together

really holds the song back, doesnt sound natural at all because the space between each line is fake

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss