Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
"God" is just a title like "king" or "lord"
The issue was never about the word "God"
But about writing the tetragrammaton. God's actual name.

I think this is less a matter of "illusion" and more a matter of perspective based on world view and perception. Every single person has their own reality that's shaped by the way they perceive things. It's human nature. Anything else would be overly-altruistic.

The people trying to overturn the election don't use the slogan

"Fukc democracy. We gonna choose.who.WE want"

They have to use words like "corrupt" "illegal" "steal". Once you can label it as "fighting fraud" then you can go all out like they are doing.

And I promise. Some people are dumb enough to literally buy into all this Q Anon MAGA shyt.

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
The people trying to overturn the election don't use the slogan

"Fukc democracy. We gonna choose.who.WE want"

They have to use words like "corrupt" "illegal" "steal". Once you can label it as "fighting fraud" then you can go all out like they are doing.

And I promise. Some people are dumb enough to literally buy into all this Q Anon MAGA shyt.
I DO agree with this. They do use keywords and coded language to incite certain feelings and reactions but that's them weaponizing and loading the language to achieve desired results. But at the same time, everyone (hopefully) has specific goals in mind. Once again we can apply the principle of two sides to the story. Their goal may be noble to them and bad to/for us. It just depends on your view.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
in the matrix the architect is "god" and the oracle is his "prophet"

neo is the antichrist

and agent smith (viral) is the actual messiah that threatens to destroy the robot heart(?)

compare this to revelations at your leisure :sas1:

Cerinthus - Wikipedia

Cerinthus may be the alleged recipient of the Apocryphon of James (codex I, text 2 of the Nag Hammadi library), although the name written is largely illegible. A late second century heretical Christian sect (later dubbed the Alogi) headed by Caius of Rome alleged Cerinthus was the true author of the Gospel of John and Book of Revelation. According to Catholic Encyclopedia: Caius: "Additional light has been thrown on the character of Caius's dialogue against Proclus by Gwynne's publication of some fragments from the work of Hippolytus "Contra Caium" (Hermathena, VI, p. 397 sq.); from these it seems clear that Caius maintained that the Apocalypse of John was a work of the Gnostic Cerinthus." The Book of Revelation (Apocalypse) is unanimously attributed to John by the early Christians before that time; third century theologian Tertullian indicates that all John's foster churches (i.e., the churches of Asia Minor) when traced back to the beginning all rested on the Apostle John as its author, and that it receives the same recognition in all the other churches.[30] Irenaeus makes consistent remarks

:mjpls:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
"God" is just a title like "king" or "lord"
The issue was never about the word "God"
But about writing the tetragrammaton. God's actual name.

I think this is less a matter of "illusion" and more a matter of perspective based on world view and perception. Every single person has their own reality that's shaped by the way they perceive things. It's human nature. Anything else would be overly-altruistic.
peep my thread

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-little-known-biblical-curse-of-egypt-by-isaiah.776717/

while the hebrew bible has it's own explanation of the tetragrammaton YHWH (I am that I am) I thought about the name Yahweh phonetically and discovered something interesting if you separate the words but use Egyptian definitions for each word

YAH-HU-HEH:

Iah - Wikipedia
Moon

Hu (mythology) - Wikipedia
spoken word. He personifies the authority of utterance.

Heh (god) - Wikipedia
Flood, Infinity/eternity, watery chaos

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@MMS who do you think will be the antichrist in the future? Will he come out of the vatican/papacy?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Some people may joke about it but if you study the accounts at websites like those for the Near Death Experience Research Foundation, you'll see that a lot of people who have had near-death experiences (including doctors themselves who were briefly comatose following a traumatic event) say the afterlife they saw a glimpse of while unconscious was indeed more real than when they woke up.

752561db0e5875b86ac2a24df2dbe52e.gif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I love the Matrix because of its philosophical themes

One of them is the idea that you're living in a dreamworld. A world of Illusion.

People take this "literally" (from the POV of the movie characters) and wonder if we are living in a computer simulation. We're not.

But we are living in a world of illusion. And just like in the Matrix the truth is not very far from where you are now, but it will fukc your head up.

Get out of here now if you are a Blue Pill Breh. Enjoy your digital steak without knowing the real.

Here are a few layers of programming you need to free your head from

Language:

the natural human is born without it. It's very handy, but is totally imaginary and very misleading if you think language is real.

Try to look at a billboard without reading the words. Impossible.

Simply put. A label can oversimplify a real object. If you label a person a terrorist, you've closed the door on him being a hero, a freedom fighter, a martyr. Depending on what side you're on, one side's thief is another side's Robin Hood. Any one object is really countless parts that could be considered their own object. Or. Any single object is really a part of larger and larger "wholes". A countless number.

Numbers and words are completely imaginary, but very useful to exchange important information. And now most words carry unimportant info and misinformation.

Dogma:

Lots of people BELIEVE in G-d. The only reason why is they were taught to by their parents. If you never heard of any religion before you were like 20 years old you would laugh your ass off at the things they portray as truth. I even know better than most of it, yet I can't shake the feeling of an angry G-d ready to destroy me. I think G-d is real but its not a humanoid in the sky. Its the essence and.consciousness of the entirety of existence. The One that everything else adds up to.

Myths are fine, but really examine The things people tell you. If it doesn't make sense then it was likely added for the purpose of manipulating the congregation and collecting money, not true wisdom

Optimism/Pessimism

Your expectation is what really controls how you feel. If you expect to be treated as an important person, but you get treated like regular people - you may be upset. If you already know you're not special then you're fine with normal.

To approach every situation as if its gonna go your way - optimism - is just setting yourself up for disappointment. A significant percent of the time.

Same with pessimism. You end up being surprised.when it works out, but.you spend the whole day before.the interview feeling terrible. So you're still adding bad vibes to everyday processes.

Things will neither always go well nor always go bad. So the permagrin or permafrown is just extra. You should know the odds and try your best but don't decide what the outcome will be before you see the outcome

Agreed with most of what you stated but in reference to the bold, mythology is different from that of organized religion. The latter is more fitting for the description you just gave in the bold since organized religion deals with dogma, sectarianism, and the illusionary construct of moralism. Religion is essentially the historicalization, politicization, and b*stardization of Mythology by establishing a Biblical/Koranic patriarch deity as The Most Supreme of All Things and making astronomical figures and metaphysical equations (think of the hieroglyphs on the Kemetic walls for example) into literal historical beings that never existed such as Solomon, David, Abraham, Paul, etc. and also to keep the masses in check while everybody continues to get fukked over.

Whereas mythology deals with highly advanced educational and spiritual scientific mystery systems that pertain to physics, alchemy, astronomy, cosmology, metaphysics, chemistry, and other higher sciences used to understand who and what you are, what you are not, and the reality and unreality of all that is around you.

Often makes you wonder, what kinda God would put people in such a horrible and devious construct like The Matrix and have a certain group of people in a catatonic state for so long? I’m no atheist but I definitely believe y’all need to start asking that nikka a lotta questions about why our Black asses are really down here and been through all this shyt for centuries under “His Grace”.