We are living in a world of illusion

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What do u have against the letter O breh?

I read that Hebrews don't write the name of G-d cause once you commit it to paper, the paper will be torn or otherwise defiled, thus disrespecting the name

I know the internet is not a piece of paper, but I like the idea of respecting the name

Kinda like how Muslims think images of their guy is disrespect

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I read that Hebrews don't write the name of G-d cause once you commit it to paper, the paper will be torn or otherwise defiled, thus disrespecting the name

I know the internet is not a piece of paper, but I like the idea of respecting the name

do u say the word God in real life or do u be like "G, dash, D"?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
do u say the word God in real life or do u be like "G, dash, D"?

Saying it is different since a sound can't be torn or have dirt on it or burn

The written word is a physical object. As such, is corrupt and subject to decay. So the idea is you don't subject the name to such material filth

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I love the Matrix because of its philosophical themes

One of them is the idea that you're living in a dreamworld. A world of Illusion.

People take this "literally" (from the POV of the movie characters) and wonder if we are living in a computer simulation. We're not.

But we are living in a world of illusion. And just like in the Matrix the truth is not very far from where you are now, but it will fukc your head up.

Get out of here now if you are a Blue Pill Breh. Enjoy your digital steak without knowing the real.

Here are a few layers of programming you need to free your head from

Language:

the natural human is born without it. It's very handy, but is totally imaginary and very misleading if you think language is real.

Try to look at a billboard without reading the words. Impossible.

Simply put. A label can oversimplify a real object. If you label a person a terrorist, you've closed the door on him being a hero, a freedom fighter, a martyr. Depending on what side you're on, one side's thief is another side's Robin Hood. Any one object is really countless parts that could be considered their own object. Or. Any single object is really a part of larger and larger "wholes". A countless number.

Numbers and words are completely imaginary, but very useful to exchange important information. And now most words carry unimportant info and misinformation.

Dogma:

Lots of people BELIEVE in G-d. The only reason why is they were taught to by their parents. If you never heard of any religion before you were like 20 years old you would laugh your ass off at the things they portray as truth. I even know better than most of it, yet I can't shake the feeling of an angry G-d ready to destroy me. I think G-d is real but its not a humanoid in the sky. Its the essence and.consciousness of the entirety of existence. The One that everything else adds up to.

Myths are fine, but really examine The things people tell you. If it doesn't make sense then it was likely added for the purpose of manipulating the congregation and collecting money, not true wisdom

Optimism/Pessimism

Your expectation is what really controls how you feel. If you expect to be treated as an important person, but you get treated like regular people - you may be upset. If you already know you're not special then you're fine with normal.

To approach every situation as if its gonna go your way - optimism - is just setting yourself up for disappointment. A significant percent of the time.

Same with pessimism. You end up being surprised.when it works out, but.you spend the whole day before.the interview feeling terrible. So you're still adding bad vibes to everyday processes.

Things will neither always go well nor always go bad. So the permagrin or permafrown is just extra. You should know the odds and try your best but don't decide what the outcome will be before you see the outcome

Perception is everything. EVERYTHING starts in the mind. Most people have no understanding of this. That's why slavery is more prevalent now than ever. Slavery is and always has been of the mind. As long as people THINK they're inferior, they'll be inferior. As long as people THINK the impossible is impossible it will remain impossible but only to those who limit their own selves.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
GoldenGoodnaturedDragonfly-max-14mb.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I find it weird when people say nothing is real or it’s all an illusion

let me put a machete to your abdomen and as you watch shyt you never even knew you had spill out, question how real the feeling of everything fading to black is

Well

This is moreso about how the world appears to you. The physical light waves and sound waves are likely the same for everyone, but people interpret these signals in vastly different ways. Some even totally misread the outside world just based on their flawed interpretation.

So the large blade would have the same effect on a person wether or not they understood its essence.

The flaw would be: not recognizing the blade or the fact that a dude was carrying it and coming at you... or .. if you thought that it wouldn't harm you for some reason

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
I find it weird when people say nothing is real or it’s all an illusion

let me put a machete to your abdomen and as you watch shyt you never even knew you had spill out, question how real the feeling of everything fading to black is

Soul
the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal

I know it's hard to believe but Us being down here is like a curse... it's like getting your teeth ripped out and your dikk cut off every second

Last edited:

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside

"God" is just a title like "king" or "lord"
The issue was never about the word "God"
But about writing the tetragrammaton. God's actual name.

Language:

Simply put. A label can oversimplify a real object. If you label a person a terrorist, you've closed the door on him being a hero, a freedom fighter, a martyr. Depending on what side you're on, one side's thief is another side's Robin Hood.

I think this is less a matter of "illusion" and more a matter of perspective based on world view and perception. Every single person has their own reality that's shaped by the way they perceive things. It's human nature. Anything else would be overly-altruistic.