We all need our jobs.. but do you NEED your job????

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Piggy backing off the hour lunch thread...

Some people really value their job, as they should, but some people imo value it too much.

I've recently encountered people who have broke down in tears at work out of fear of being fired. Ive encountered people who have literally begged for there job. Begged not to be snitched on, on some "please oh please I need this job" shyt...

Some people sacrifice certain dignities and allow lines of respect to be habitually crossed. I know of some management positions that you have to have a thick skin, the boss might indirectly call you a dumb ass in a meeting.. But the money's good so hey :yeshrug:

The other day a coworker walked up to me and told me the boss wants to see him in his office, then he "jokingly" said if he gets walked out today, for me to make sure I'm off the property because he's gonna come back with his weapons :francis: ..I didn't find it funny.

Nor have I ever joked like that about a job...

Nor have I ever begged not to be fired...

Nor have i ever said "please don't snitch" about a fukkin job

Some people really NEED their job tho :francis:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
alot of people push too hard to have things early on, like a fat kid eating cake. then once that weight catches up to them and something unexpected (but really quite normal if you pay attention) like layoffs or structural changes happen, they end up having to fight for their lifestyle instead of their lifestyle making things easier for them.

but if you exercise patience and stay within your means slowly pushing consistently with discipline like adding weight in the gym, you're better suited. look at how many people have whole families but haven't entered senior level at their job. you really have no security, your girl done quit her job and your kids need pampers. that's when real "need" comes into play. and your parents can't bail you out of everything. i can't hold it tho cause people know this, they just listen to others instead of listening to themselves.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
if you don't work nikka you don't eat, it's real it in these streets and I don't rap or make no beats

zoom in and read buddy sign

"homeless imagine what it's like"

you damn I right I need me a job.....nikka is you crazy? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

and yes I gave him a couple bucks but what I couldn't give him was a JOB to free himself from the fukk shyt

he most likely out there right now and I'm sitting in my backyard smoking on that Mungia pack

shyt real out this bytch

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I haven't worked this year. I don't have kids or a wife. My bills are low. I've always feared supporting a family while depending on a job. Last few years I've been finding ways to make money outside of a 9 to 5 and I've put myself in a situation where I don't have to work. I can't ball out, but I still live a.middle class life somewhat. The IT Field burnt me out.

Now I'm looking for ways to ball without a job.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, i'm in an odd position where I make a lot of cash for what I do and there isn't any way but up.

Problem? What I am doing is not giving me the experience so I have to chase that on my own. As long as I don't lose my gig, I can wrap up this degree and punch my ticket. If I were to lose it, I couldn't take much more than an 11% haircut otherwise I have to stall a lot of other things out to make things work.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Piggy backing off the hour lunch thread...

Some people really value their job, as they should, but some people imo value it too much.

I've recently encountered people who have broke down in tears at work out of fear of being fired. Ive encountered people who have literally begged for there job. Begged not to be snitched on, on some "please oh please I need this job" shyt...

Some people sacrifice certain dignities and allow lines of respect to be habitually crossed. I know of some management positions that you have to have a thick skin, the boss might indirectly call you a dumb ass in a meeting.. But the money's good so hey :yeshrug:

The other day a coworker walked up to me and told me the boss wants to see him in his office, then he "jokingly" said if he gets walked out today, for me to make sure I'm off the property because he's gonna come back with his weapons :francis: ..I didn't find it funny.

Nor have I ever joked like that about a job...

Nor have I ever begged not to be fired...

Nor have i ever said "please don't snitch" about a fukkin job

Some people really NEED their job tho :francis:
This is why it is important to drill it in to folks that are out there having numerous kids. or folks who just can live a chill life. The day you can reprimand your boss is the day you become free.

Years ago. At this new job I started. There was another team right next to mine. The boss of this team was the most disrespectful son of a bytch I ever heard. His tone was so disrespectful I felt the unease listening to him talk down to his team.

Well. One day he was being his usual self. Berating an older white guy who to me looked like a grandfather. And it got so bad , older dude took out his badge. Dropped it and walked the fucck out.

Thatā€™s what men do. Do not put yourself in any situation you can get out of. Save your fuccking money.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't worked this year. I don't have kids or a wife. My bills are low. I've always feared supporting a family while depending on a job. Last few years I've been finding ways to make money outside of a 9 to 5 and I've put myself in a situation where I don't have to work. I can't ball out, but I still live a.middle class life somewhat. The IT Field burnt me out.

Now I'm looking for ways to ball without a job.
You said a whole lot of nothing here. What you meant to say is you have enough money saved up and/or generating interest. Which is how youā€™re able to go this long into the year without having a job. Donā€™t beat around the bush breh.