We all know @Vaulkner is a c00n... But this shyt right here Update: Banned!!!

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
meh. Let that man live as long as he's staying in his lane
Like a panelist said, the biggest threats are mofos trying to occupy multiple lanes because rules/agendas/principles/goals often get watered down. See the various meanings of pro-Blackness
Stringer Bell, Ghost ,Tasha are more dangerous than Avon, Marlo and Tommy

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
he has to be a cac troll. Even c00ns like Jesse Lee Peterson would look at him like

:dahell:
and it gets worse.. Make jokes and light about our ancestors getting lynched so they can fuk white women while discounting the larger issues and problems, c00n brehs.
In my opinion, for as long as we've existed we've only been able to sleep with black women. We used to get lynched just for looking at white women, just for a white person SAYING that we looked at a white women. Our ancestors have fought long and hard so that we finally have the right to bang big tittied blonde bytches and not get lynched for it, why would you ever still wanna fukk with these miserable mean ass sistas after all that? :what:

:ufdup:OP alot of these nikkas is just salty cause they dont have the swag to get at pawgs, so they make sure to make the brothers who can feel guilty.

Get at this and every last one you can while you still have your youth and good looks. Just think how your great great great great great grandfather would love to have the option and what that nikka had to do make sure YOU could have the option:russell:.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he must have friends in high places. My report on his post was also rejected.

:mjpls:
:mjtf: Are you serious :what:?? Dude hustles around here like that was cool shyt to say. I'm not surprised- he must have a friend that allowed him to skate by:mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Trumpset
Is anyone surprised that dude is Pro-Trump??
:mjlol:

I still don't get why yall are calling black millionaires who support Trump c00ns. On SNL Chappelle echoed the sentiments of the entire upper 1% of blacks: We want our tax breaks, the same way the white millionaires do. Can you really call them c00ns for wanting to protect their best interests?

:yeshrug:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
In my opinion, for as long as we've existed we've only been able to sleep with black women. We used to get lynched just for looking at white women, just for a white person SAYING that we looked at a white women. Our ancestors have fought long and hard so that we finally have the right to bang big tittied blonde bytches and not get lynched for it, why would you ever still wanna fukk with these miserable mean ass sistas after all that? :what:

:ufdup:OP alot of these nikkas is just salty cause they dont have the swag to get at pawgs, so they make sure to make the brothers who can feel guilty.

Get at this and every last one you can while you still have your youth and good looks. Just think how your great great great great great grandfather would love to have the option and what that nikka had to do make sure YOU could have the option:russell:.

:russ: its true..... hoes salty that the nikkas who can pawg, do. it USED to be you'd be stuck with a girl like nicole. Now they know you don't have to be and they hate it, so do whatever they can to guilt you for pawging to try to keep the stragglers in line, they feel themselves getting phased out.

damn my old posts are ruthless i must admit but no lies told

:whew::pachaha::umad:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Blame militants when pawgs don’t want you brehs:mjlol:

fukk it cant blame me
full