We all know @Vaulkner is a c00n... But this shyt right here Update: Banned!!!

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: unbelievable.

What's crazy is a lot of well known pro black figures in history (Fredrick Douglas, MLK, etc) have PAWGED so I don't really get that post.
the thing is all these pawgers have to do is get their social game, status, and money game up. the reason all of these people have pawged is because in some circles there's nothing but white women. eventually some will choose you.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
And i meant that shyt too.

While im here let me post a recent sentiment i had:

:ufdup:

Your self-hate is crazy, even for this site man. You called your daughter a mulatto, and these posts. I hate the word c00n, it’s ugly, but you def stand out as a shining example of someone I would call one if I used the term.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
and more..
You're right, let me try and stay on topic. I avoid talking to black chicks. Not because i hate myself or them or think they're unattractive, just because from a young age they always called me ugly and weird, so i naturally gravitated and tailored my style towards white chicks. Eventually i grew into my face and became somewhat handsome, but since i invested all of my energy into white chicks since i was 12, the idea of dating dark skinned women seems foreign to me now. Does THAT make me a bad person?

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:
I've had sex with around 45 girls in my life, the bulk of which came in the last 2 years. Of these 45, I've only slept with 2 dark skinned chicks, the rest were white. Does this make me a bad person in the eyes of Thecoli?

:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he has to be a cac troll. Even c00ns like Jesse Lee Peterson would look at him like

:dahell:
Word, String. Literally copy and paste from any racist website and that's what he sounds like. It's fukkin weird as fuk. The fact that he's been allowed to live on here and roam about like he's the shyt, despite all that he says, is fukkin crazy to me.

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Your self-hate is crazy, even for this site man. You called your daughter a mulatto, and these posts. I hate the word c00n, it’s ugly, but you def stand out as a shining example of someone I would call one if I used the term.

My people always called em mulattos, grandma grandpa father sister, cant help it :yeshrug:

I know what the fukk it is, when its coming from whitey yall can say its racism, but nikkas don't like hearing this shyt coming from one of their own cause they know deep down their is truth to the shyt. Sure, i take the pawg shyt to the next level.....im the pawg lord after all, but you mean to tell you me you dont avoid the negative types in our culture? You know the negative sterotypes in our society, pimps drug dealers etc. Your people aint teach you to steer clear of that shyt so you dont become one?

Im all for power to the people, but i also know 100% that hating on someone because of their sexual proclivities or because they have white friends, .. and just hating white people in general aint the answer... and in fact it sets us back a few steps after all the progress we've made, and THOSE are the types of nikkas im trashing in the OP.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Daps