Ways to Get your bench press up fast

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That's good shyt...I need to work more with dumbbells. My left side is stronger than my right due to a emergency surgery I had years ago. I think working more with dumbbells my left side won't be able to compensate for the right

Was it an issue with your shoulder? Also is it still an issue?

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Was it an issue with your shoulder? Also is it still an issue?
I had a bad collapsed lung and after it was repaired they left a blood clot in me. Almost died and was like 100 lbs. You can see the huge scar on my back on some of our videos. I need to make sure my right side gets more attention but being as though I am right handed I'm hoping my strength will naturally even out eventually...

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
I had a bad collapsed lung and after it was repaired they left a blood clot in me. Almost died and was like 100 lbs. You can see the huge scar on my back on some of our videos. I need to make sure my right side gets more attention but being as though I am right handed I'm hoping my strength will naturally even out eventually...

You've overcome a lot to get to where you are

:salute:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yessir and good look on the rep

Yo, how many times a day should I the exercise you made a video on for? My bench press is pretty weak, and I looking to increase that.

My squats and deadlifts are solid. It's just the bench press area I'm a little weak in. :francis:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Yo, how many times a day should I the exercise you made a video on for? My bench press is pretty weak, and I looking to increase that.

My squats and deadlifts are solid. It's just the bench press area I'm a little weak in. :francis:

What's your routine line now?

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's your routine line now?

By routine you mean for upperbody or full schedule workout routine ? Well, I ususally do dumbbell incline, declined, flys, chest dips, and incline pushups.

Monday: legs
Tuesday: chest n abs
Wednesday: arms/triceps/abs
Thursday: back/shoulders
Friday: full cardio

Last year, my chest exercises was always on Mondays. But for some reason I'm not doing too well on the benchpress.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps

I work chest Monday and Thursday. I would do the auxiliaries from the vid AFTER a lighter bench session that day. I don't like doing those auxiliaries after a super heavy bench...