Wayne Brady Comes Out The Closet

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This is also why some women really don’t give a damn what some men prefer/who they date… Brady was always a little off and everyone could tell. Very glad no Black women were involved or embarrassed by his choices/preferences. His life seems like a damn mess ever since he came out as “pansexual”.
Exactly. And that pansexual stuff (along with other labels) is such a charade. You simply like both men and women. You don’t need to have a 9 paragraph roundabout explanation on who you like and have sex with.

Daps
Bisexuality seems like a person that enjoys men and women but usually has a lean towards one side or the other.

Pansexual....seems like someone that is attracted to people in general. Like breh might smash a 40 year old chesty pawg one week, then smash a swole 25 year old breh next week....then a male to female trans woman...then mess with a lesbian etc. Basically anyone over age 18 is fair game if they're down.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
This is also why some women really don’t give a damn what some men prefer/who they date… Brady was always a little off and everyone could tell. Very glad no Black women were involved or embarrassed by his choices/preferences. His life seems like a damn mess ever since he came out as “pansexual”.
True but if u think about it...some women (of all races) like their men with a lil zest, sassyness and flair....he did pull that Mei Ling.

I know a guy who went to my high school and church and he always had feminine mannerisms and gold hair color like Sisqo. He pulled a couple fine sistas. Last I heard he moved to NY and not sure what he doing now.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
It’s hilarious that when a lot of folks come out the closet, they’re actually the last to know. Like when Da Brat announced she was coming out the closet a couple years ago…girl…we’ve been knowing since 1993 :gucci:

I think Da Brat was bi before being completely gay. She was fukking with Iverson back in the day.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bisexuality seems like a person that enjoys men and women but usually has a lean towards one side or the other.

Pansexual....seems like someone that is attracted to people in general. Like breh might smash a 40 year old chesty pawg one week, then smash a swole 25 year old breh next week....then a male to female trans woman...then mess with a lesbian etc. Basically anyone over age 18 is fair game if they're down.

Oh,so they get super picky when it comes to age though. 18 sounds like a very specefic and convienient number:mjpls:

#CheckTheComputers

I do believe there are people who will smash anything under the right circumstance. And those people are definitely looking at kids and grannies too.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
True but if u think about it...some women (of all races) like their men with a lil zest, sassyness and flair....he did pull that Mei Ling.

I know a guy who went to my high school and church and he always had feminine mannerisms and gold hair color like Sisqo. He pulled a couple fine sistas. Last I heard he moved to NY and not sure what he doing now.
I mean, ok some women go for anything.

The point is majority of Black women were cool on him for a reason.

And majority of Black men weren’t fukking with his comedy either 🤷🏾‍♀️

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I mean, ok some women go for anything.

The point is majority of Black women were cool on him for a reason.

And majority of Black men weren’t fukking with his comedy either 🤷🏾‍♀️
Now that's true...a good amount of us black folks didn't really fuk with him like that. He talented but his comedy wasn't extraordinary to me.