:russ:

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
What the hell is pan sexual ?
They say attraction / engaging sexual activity with everyone. These days they allege it means male female and trans, but on occult level (which they don’t admit outright) its also children and animals.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
All these Hollyweird weirdos are pansexual it’s all part of their programmed philosophy two sides of the generative principle in a single unit. Same reason why Baphomet is depicted as half male half female. Or so Ive heard.
  • Dap
Reactions: P90
Daps
They say attraction / engaging sexual activity with everyone. These days they allege it means male female and trans, but on occult level (which they don’t admit outright) its also children and animals.
That is how you see how the word β€œGay” is powerful and left a lot of scars in these closeted people. They now choose trending word but deep down as the Ungandese journalist would ask β€œWhy are you Gae?”

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
He Been on some other side

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
they proud of you for being anything but straight. can i come out as loving threesomes and foursome with women only? i had one foursome in my life and it was the best experience i ever had, what group is that ?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
He likes everyone including those who changed genders.. what do I care tho… :manny: I like when it was the 90s and I didn’t know shyt about ppls lives

True.

Wayne Brady is perpetually annoying to me. The Dave Chapelle skit was classic tho.

I think this boils down to him liking transvestites. Looks like a female but has a johnson.