Wayne Brady Comes Out The Closet

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
14 pages of people askin the same question again x again :francis: :mjtf:
Either there’s gang of gay mfs on the down low tryin to get the inside info :dame:, or y’all are gay and illiterate all at the same time :scust::heh::dead::heh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fakkitism and c00nism go hand in hand..

You can't have one without the other..so all your prominent c00ns are most likely fags as well.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
These off brand nikkas that love wife folks be gay AF. You can see that shyt day 1, but nikkas want to play stupid and he be like "oh he just different, every black folks aint the same"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These off brand nikkas that love wife folks be gay AF. You can see that shyt day 1, but nikkas want to play stupid and he be like "oh he just different, every black folks aint the same"

They marry and seed up White women but don't want it mentioned how that's the epitome of c00nism.
We just don't go in on them because they try shame with dikk watching talk and its people like Jordan doing it and he's a demigod out there.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
They marry and seed up White women but don't want it mentioned how that's the epitome of c00nism.
We just don't go in on them because they try shame with dikk watching talk and its people like Jordan doing it and he's a demigod out there.
It's easier to go in on Black women. Just peep that Eboni K thread. Generalizations and brehs acting like it's the end of the Black male race :mjpls:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s hilarious that when a lot of folks come out the closet, they’re actually the last to know. Like when Da Brat announced she was coming out the closet a couple years ago…girl…we’ve been knowing since 1993 :gucci:
This is also why some women really don’t give a damn what some men prefer/who they date… Brady was always a little off and everyone could tell. Very glad no Black women were involved or embarrassed by his choices/preferences. His life seems like a damn mess ever since he came out as “pansexual”.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
they proud of you for being anything but straight. can i come out as loving threesomes and foursome with women only? i had one foursome in my life and it was the best experience i ever had, what group is that ?

I have had two. And yes. It's the best possible thing you can do with your time.

Just the ego boost from having so many women on you at once.