Wayne Brady Comes Out The Closet

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
U can be bisexual but not like a tranny (male to female or female to male). Pansexuals like all that...they will fuk that and the non-binaries. Even bisexual is too limiting to them.

Don't make any sense since trans claim to be either men or women. They are literally transitioning from male to female or female to male.

So I'm not sure how that's not bi but whatever

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Don't make any sense since trans claim to be either men or women. They are literally transitioning from male to female or female to male.

So I'm not sure how that's not bi but whatever
Well I know a bi woman who only likes feminine women and masculine men. She think studs aren't attractive at all. I assume some men are similar.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
man fukk all these different weird ass sexual titles, bottom line if you not claiming heterosexual gang then..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He was always just weird and off..

Pansexual you say :mjtf:
Man's is just a plain old faq trying to camo it under funny terms

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I think dude wanted to get in front of a possible outing and control the narrative before he got put on that Summer Jam screen.He probably been guzzling dikk for a minute.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody ever fake status as a fruitbat on a job application :jbhmm: ? Seem like a cheat code these days tbh

Only problem is if you show up and they try to use you in a pride month special or some kind of alphabet friendly diversity campaign :dead:

Next thing you know ya family calling you up making all kinda Facebook posts :mjlol:

Couple years ago this could have been a good episode of a CBS sitcom or something :lolbron:
Related but also unrelated...

I had a Sri Lankan colleague a few years ago who confessed to me that he actively put "black" on job interviews and college interviews. He said it helped him dramatically.

For context, he was my same skin tone and resembled the dark skinned indians. So his facial features seemed kinda funny for a black person, but you really couldn't question it if he had a line up and a fade. :wow:

Ironically, dude still had his deep south Asian accent so he had to pray the HR screener and the physical interviewer were not the same person :mjlol: