Wayne Brady Comes Out The Closet

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Anybody ever fake status as a fruitbat on a job application :jbhmm: ? Seem like a cheat code these days tbh

Only problem is if you show up and they try to use you in a pride month special or some kind of alphabet friendly diversity campaign :dead:

Next thing you know ya family calling you up making all kinda Facebook posts :mjlol:

Couple years ago this could have been a good episode of a CBS sitcom or something :lolbron:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is bi sexual then lol

He probably just talking about women and trannys. Otherwise you would just say bisexual. He likes women,and men who dress like women,who would still be considered men,or women depending on who you ask. He likes women and the hybrid men I would guess

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Wouldnt be surprised to find out hes had a 9 yr sexual relationship with either Drew Carey or Ryan Stiles...

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
pansexual is code word for buck syndrome aka tranny lover. Yall better read between the lines :dame:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Is this what PAWGing leads to?
:picard:
There may be a correlation with dating non blacks to teetering to homosexuality and lesbianism.

I do notice when black celebrities and athletes come out...the partner is non black most of the times...Candace Parker, Don Lemon, Robin Roberts, etc.

Wayne gonna eventually be with a white or Asian transformer.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
His ex-wife would like a word :birdman:
I think she knew...but u right. Sometimes our people get on my nerves with how we act and the gender wars and how BM be against other BM ans likewise with BW...but sometimes we feel shyt ain't right with someone and even tho we admit he talented...we never fuked with him ON THAT LEVEL.