Wayans Bros Appreciation Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Pops and that belt :russ:

Like i told you. I never laid a hand on them :hubie:

I always used my belt :sas1:

:russ: One of my favorite Pops' belt scenes was from the episode when Marlon was ego trippin while in that play with Keith Sweat and Thea.

When he returned to The Diner, he arrogantly told Shawn and Pops that no matter how big and successful he gets, he will always think of them :obama:.......... as the "little people". :jawalrus:

Pops said, "Marlon, I am still your father. :obama: And no matter how big you get..... I can still WHIP YO ASS! :ufdup:"

Marlon was like :damn: and tried to sic his two goons on Pops :birdman:, but Pops responded with, "Oh, y'all want some, too?!!?! :ufdup:" and went after them with his belt and cleared out the whole Diner. :mjlol: :laff:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:dead: The list of things Shawn would rather do than hang out with that cac Ted:

Marlon: He would rather eat lunch at Jeffrey Dahmer's house. :huhldup:

Shawn: I would rather be Nell Carter's bicycle seat on a hot day. :flabbynsick:

Marlon: He would rather be a sex slave for an entire prison. :mjlit:

People in the lobby: (stops what they are doing and looks at Shawn) :gucci: :mjtf: :what: :wtf: :scusthov: :scust: :hhh: :huhldup: :dame:

Shawn: (looks at Marlon like :dahell:)

Marlon: :heh: (nervous laugh) I mean... a WOMEN'S prison. :myman:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
When Shawn's friend Terrell that was a ball player who was freeloading comes through :dead:

So many quotables in this episode:russ:

Pops: "I still remember that shot Terrell:ehh:"

Terrell: "You mean the one where I had 3 defenders on me and pulled up for the shot?:ohhh:"

Pops: "Nah I'm talking about the one the doctor gave you after you got busy with that skeezer" :russ:

Minute later

Shawn: "Where you playing ball at"

Terrell: "I'm playing overseas now"

Marlon: :Ay I was just over C's house the other day:ohhh:"

Terrell: "No I mean Greece:comeon:"

Pops: "Me and ya mama played in grease once:youngsabo:, we played in jelly:mjlit:, syrup :whew:we played in cocoa!!!":dead:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Marlon: Shawn i got it under control, quiz me. Ask me anything, anything baby, ask me what’s the capital of Detroit!

Shawn: Marlon Detroit’s not even as state.

Marlon: WHAT!! When did they change that?, man them Australians be trippin

:russ: Knowing Marlon, he would probably say that the "capital" of Detroit is "Motown". :jordanfacepalm:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
When Shawn's friend Terrell that was a ball player who was freeloading comes through :dead:

So many quotables in this episode:russ:

Pops: "I still remember that shot Terrell:ehh:"

Terrell: "You mean the one where I had 3 defenders on me and pulled up for the shot?:ohhh:"

Pops: "Nah I'm talking about the one the doctor gave you after you got busy with that skeezer" :russ:

Minute later

Shawn: "Where you playing ball at"

Terrell: "I'm playing overseas now"

Marlon: :Ay I was just over C's house the other day:ohhh:"

Terrell: "No I mean Greece:comeon:"

Pops: "Me and ya mama played in grease once:youngsabo:, we played in jelly:mjlit:, syrup :whew:we played in cocoa!!!":dead:

:mjlol: Pops pronounced it as "surup". :steviej:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
My favorite running gag no doubt is when Shawn tries to explain something to Marlon but he doesn't get it so Shawn ends up yelling and calling him stupid

Shawn: Marlon, we think we'll have a better chance if you don't go on the show with us.

Marlon: Ok sooooooo....?

Shawn: We think you should maybe sit this one out...

Marlon: Meaning.......?

Shawn: LOOK STUPID! WE DON'T WANT YOU TO PLAY WITH US OK!

:laff:

:mjlol: The part from that episode when Pops and Shawn decided on who should break the news to Marlon:

Pops: Shawn, I think you should break it to him. :obama:

Shawn: Why me?!?!! :mjtf:

Pops: He's your brother! :ufdup:

Shawn: He's your son! :sas1:

Pops: I don't know that! :stopitslime:

:dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
5:18

Military Recruiting Officer: I just need to see your John Hancock

Marlon::dame:

Military Recruiting Officer: :gucci:I meant your signature fool:snoop:

Marlon::jbhmm:so when do I start?

Military Recruiting Officer: right now maggot

Marlon: :dahell:don't be calling me no maggot, you the one that just asked to see my John Hancock

:laff:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
5:18

Military Recruiting Officer: I just need to see your John Hancock

Marlon::dame:

Military Recruiting Officer: :gucci:I meant your signature fool:snoop:

Marlon::jbhmm:so when do I start?

Military Recruiting Officer: right now maggot

Marlon: :dahell:don't be calling me no maggot, you the one that just asked to see my John Hancock

:mjlol: Marlon unable to climb that wall because of the sliding from Pops' Tic Tac shoes not having any traction :laff:

Pops whippin his ass with his signature white belt to help get him over the wall :dead:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Shawn was on some other shyt in that episode. :dry:

• Put Marlon out of his bed so Terrell could sleep there (leaving Marlon to sleep on the floor) :smh:
  • Loaning Terrell all of that money (despite Terrell frontin like his pockets were right from playing overseas) :smh:
  • Giving Terrell Marlon's ticket to the Knicks game :smh:
  • Telling Marlon he's free to leave if he has a problem with Terrell staying there :smh:

Marlon shoulda thrown hands with BOTH of em :ufdup: (although he woulda end up catching two Ls. :jordanfacepalm:)