Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I mean if you want to make up your own definitions of the word thats fine and we can be done here lol
but its not lol

nikkas been calling shyt like this for years cuz of QBs like Stafford who was top 5 in every QB category but wasnt looked at as elite because he never won anything and the game caters to QBs. Lamar has multiple MVP awards and carries his offense even prior to Derrick Henry. He has the accolades. Burrow had one playoff run and Jamar Chase to throw to. Yet he hasnt won anything. Not elite

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
but its not lol

nikkas been calling shyt like this for years cuz of QBs like Stafford who was top 5 in every QB category but wasnt looked at as elite because he never won anything and the game caters to QBs. Lamar has multiple MVP awards and carries his offense even prior to Derrick Henry. He has the accolades. Burrow had one playoff run and Jamar Chase to throw to. Yet he hasnt won anything. Not elite

You can only be elite compared to whose around you. Rasheed Wallace was looked at as elite shooter for a big man in his day but he would not even be average today. time and place matters. If you say most of the qbs ass then the ones who aren't ironically are even more valuable :dead:

Lamar
Mahommes
Allen

only dudes I would take over Burrow today with all things being equal. Lamar and Mahommes are HOF'ers.

If your benchmark or elite is 3 super bowls or future HOF just say that, so we can iron why you think Burrow isn't that good.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You can only be elite compared to whose around you. Rasheed Wallace was looked at as elite shooter for a big man in his day but he would not even be average today. time and place matters. If you say most of the qbs ass then the ones who aren't ironically are even more valuable :dead:

Lamar
Mahommes
Allen

only dudes I would take over Burrow today with all things being equal. Lamar and Mahommes are HOF'ers.

If your benchmark or elite is 3 super bowls or future HOF just say that, so we can iron why you think Burrow isn't that good.
Yes thats what an elite QB is. Some one with accolades and accomplishments, not someone top 5 in stats. Thanks for proving my point :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yes thats what an elite QB is. Some one with accolades and accomplishments, not someone top 5 in stats. Thanks for proving my point :dead:

So basically its just Mahommes because Burrow made it to a super bowl before Lamar and he isn't elite.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So basically its just Mahommes because Burrow made it to a super bowl before Lamar and he isn't elite.
No because Lamar has mulitple MVPs and was the best QB in the league at one point. You do know what accolades and accomplishments mean right? :dahell:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think the part that got him is instead of asking if they gave happy endings,he was one some weird *hint hint:mjlit:* shyt.

But it cant be denied alot of those women took the hint and were paid for their service. A bunch of women coming foward after the fact means nothing in 2024 when everybody has seen you can hit a lick with little to no evidence. They had everything to gain coming foward#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just realized that’s two acl injuries, shoulder surgery and now a Achilles injury

:damn: