Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Watson is a scumbag, so it’s hard to feel sorry for him.

Cheering his injury sucks, but I get it in a way.

I get his teammates defending him. They should leave it alone after today.

Haslem needs to eat that contract and release Watson without pissing off the players unions.

Just an ugly mess

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
There is less than 5 qbs you would take over Burrow. sounds elite to me.
sounds like NFL is inflated with more avg QB's then good ones to me. But thats not the definition of elite. Elite doesnt equate top 5. between Lamar, Burrow, and Watson, only one is elite and has the accolades to prove it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
sounds like NFL is inflated with more avg QB's then good ones to me. But thats not the definition of elite. Elite doesnt equate top 5.

---a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society

If you are top 5 of the current crop of your position, how would that by definition, not be elite :mjlol:

Numbers, eye test burrow is obviously a great qb. He'd take a lot of these teams very far who have relatively solid teams outside of their dogshyt qb play

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
---a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society

If you are top 5 of the current crop of your position, how would that by definition, not be elite :mjlol:

Numbers, eye test burrow is obviously a great qb. He'd take a lot of these teams very far who have relatively solid teams outside of their dogshyt qb play
Matt stafford was top 5 stats wise and was never elite. Jordan Love was top 5 last year and leads the league in TDs this year and no one calling him elite:mjlol:

u dont know about basic inflation of trash to avg QBs. Burrow doesnt have any accolades to call him elite. I know u dumbfounded when it comes to QB's being a Bears fan and all (:lolbron:), but saying someone is top 5 in a horrible QB league doesnt mean they are elite.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Matt stafford was top 5 stats wise and was never elite. Jordan Love was top 5 last year and leads the league in TDs this year and no one calling him elite:mjlol:

u dont know about basic inflation of trash to avg QBs. Burrow doesnt have any accolades to call him elite. I know u dumbfounded when it comes to QB's being a Bears fan and all (:lolbron:), but saying someone is top 5 in a horrible QB league doesnt mean they are elite.

I mean if you want to make up your own definitions of the word thats fine and we can be done here lol