Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

Daps
yea kind of confusing.
my assumption is since guaranteed money is paid up front and spread over the amount of years of the contract length, the texans already paid that as a sunk cost. So the Browns would only be paying the difference in guaranteed cap hit and remaining salary, so it's no guarantee money when they get him so they can restructure the contract and add buco guaranteed money basically making a new contract :lupe:

No. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt fully guaranteed. Congrats to Deshaun. :ohhh:

The Cardinals need to pay Kyler now. These QB salaries are getting higher and higher in just 1 offseason.
Cardinals are in a pickle.These other young QB's are better & more proven.Kyler has yet to throw for 4,000 yds(which is some average shyt these days) or 30 TD's in a season.Has a bad habit of turning into a below average QB during the 2nd half of the season every year.Looked like a petrified coward in the playoffs.I don't blame the Cardinals for being a lil bit apprehensive about giving him a new contract.Guess you're better off signing him and finding out he's a bust.Rather than trading him to another team & watching him turn into a legit franchise QB.As a fan of the Cards, I'm leaning more towards him being a bust.With the Cardinals, at least.Having Kliff Kingsbury as your coach is guaranteed falilure.Having Steve Keim as your GM is guaranteed failure.I'm starting to believe having Michael Bidwill as your owner is guaranteed failure.Kyler & his agent have a legitimate right to question the Cardinals commitment to winning.All these other squads with promising young QB's/talent have been going all out this off season while the Cardinals seem content with the same old slow/aging/injury prone talent.Steve Keim's stuck in 2015 "Look!!We signed JJ Watt & traded for Zach Ertz!!!:krs:!" I think Kyler can see through the bullshyt.He's the type of QB you have to create an all star team around.He's not the kind of QB who'll elevate the talent around him.He always crumbles when put in that position.I think the future is bleak for us Card fans:mjcry: