Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The online outrage is hilarious. Browns fans talking about disowning the team while tweeting with Kareem Hunt jerseys on.

Not to dismiss Watson's allegations, but fans will let shyt slide if you win. That's all football fans care about. Every offseason there are nice guys on every team who fans can't wait to see unemployed.

Football fans especially have a high tolerance for shyt. Unless you molested kids or murdered someone, you'll be ok (and depending on the murder details we might let that slide too)

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
decided to check the team subreddit. u got life long Browns fans talking about they cant support the team anymore because of them getting Watson and his off the field issues.

This was always gonna be the reality for any team that got him. That’s why I thought it made sense him going to Atlanta since it’s home and less chance if backlash.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Deshaun talking about he went to Cleveland because it’s best chance to win

nikka just say there was 230 million guaranteed

Best chance to win at life. Career was in doubt over some bullshyt so once you experience some shyt like that, it becomes about business. shyt can end any day. At least he knows he'll be paid.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
yooooooooooo really wow lmaooo

at least mayfield gets his wish lol

I would’ve sworn they were completely out of the running

crazy

Low key Mayfield won since he gets to get the hell out of Cleveland.

@King Karim just can't get a W :mjcry:

He accumulates L's so much that when he dies, is reincarnated, and signs up for The Coli as a different human, he'll still be in the red with reps.